AppCoins Latest News
AppCoins Stock Price Chart
AppCoins Team Members
|Paulo Trezentos||CEO & Founder||-||-||-|
|Alvaro Pinto||COO & Founder||-||-||-|
|Tiago C. Alves||VP Asia Pacific||-||-||-|
|Ren Tang 唐人||VP of Product||-||-||-|
|Carolina Marçalo||Head of Partnerships||-||-||-|
|João Casal||Head of R&D||-||-||-|
|Luís Pinto||Marketing Technologist||-||-||-|
|Diogo Pires||Backend Developer||-||-||-|
|Martin Užák||Backend Developer||-||-||-|
|João Castro||Head of Administration system||-||-||-|
|Luís Guilherme||UI Lead||-||-||-|
|Felix Lange||UX Lead||-||-||-|
|Marta Keller||Head of Developers Relations||-||-||-|
|Cláudia Fernandes||Head of Community Marketing||-||-||-|
|Daniel Kisluk||Head of Marketing||-||-||-|
|Pedro Almeida||Investor Relations||-||-||-|
AppCoins (APPC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About AppCoins :
AppCoin tokens ("APPC Tokens") are ERC-20 perfect tokens disseminated on the Ethereum blockchain according to a related ERC-20 brilliant contract. AppCoins is intended for use in the AppCoins blockchain stage to perform exchanges in the application store biological system.
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the AppCoins wallet
AppCoins (APPC) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the AppCoins wallet came into existence.
A AppCoins wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your AppCoins without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the AppCoins wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the AppCoins.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive AppCoins?
- Start google and type AppCoins.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive AppCoins. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving AppCoins cash. Else select APPC wallet while you want to receive AppCoinss.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you AppCoinss.
How can you send AppCoins?
- Open the AppCoins.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending AppCoins Cash or select APPC while you want to send AppCoinss.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store AppCoins coins