Ark (ARK) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Ark (ARK) Price
Ark Latest News
About Ark (ARK)
ARK (ARK) offers a suite of tools to create an ecosystem of interoperable blockchains. ARK's network is secured by Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus algorithm. Through the use of 'SmartBridges' ARK is also able to connect to external blockchains. ARK is highly flexible, adaptable, and scalable platform. ARK is a secure platform designed for mass adoption.
Ark Stock Price Chart
Ark Team Members
|François Thoorens||Co-Founder & CTO||-||Github||-|
|Lars Rensing||CFO & Co-founder||-||-||-|
|Mike Doty||Managing Director||-||-||-||-|
|Travis Walker||Board Member||-||-||-||-|
|Scott McPherson||Board Member||-||-||-||-|
|Rok Černec||Board Member||-||-||-||-|
|Matthew DC||Board Member||-||-||-||-|
|Velislav Valkov||Network Architect / Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Chin Song||Support Director / Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Lúcio Rubens||Fullstack Developer||-||Github||-|
|Oleg Shcherbyna||UI/UX Designer||-||-||-|
|Juan Martín||Full Stack Developer||-||-||Github||-|
|Alex Barnsley||Full Stack Developer||-||-||-|
|Arnaud Deborne||General Secretary||-||-||-|
|Kristjan Košič||Core Developer||-||Github||-|
|Simon Downey||IoT Team & Developer||Github||-|
|Adrian Kerchev||Network Architect||-||Github||-|
|Gerard Blazer||Finance & Compliance Manager||-||-||-|
|Carlye Wicklund||Community Support Specialist||-||-||-||-|
|Justin Renken||Communications Specialist||-||-||-||-|
|Mario Vega||Technical Writer & Developer||-||-||-|
|Erwann Gentric||Testing & QA||-||Github||-|
|Joshua Noack||Core Developer||-||-||Github||-|
Ark Price Chart US Dollar (ARK/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$0.31627978||0.64%||-6.13%||$180.89 M||571,928,227||$11.26 M|
|3||$0.00013292||-2.23%||1.84%||$24.47 M||184,066,828,814||$22.15 K|
|4||$0.00891354||6.39%||-4.64%||$266.28 K||29,873,823||$1.13 K|
Ark Trading Data
|Ark Price (BTC)||3,787.71857709|
|Circulating Supply||124.82 M|
|Total Supply||153.04 M|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.55080300 USD / $0.26616700 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.32007300 USD / $0.26616700 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.32007300 USD / $0.29445200 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.30816764 USD / $0.28012300 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.31447625 USD / $0.28983414 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.29421106 USD / $0.29133686 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.00287420 USD (%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$1,628,891.38 USD|
|Ark/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00026401 ARK|
|Started||22 March 2017|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Delegated Proof of Stake|
About Ark (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of Ark is at 35 million dollars.
80 percent of Ark owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Ark
How secure is the Ark Network?
Ark is secured using the DPo-S algorithm, which falls to the DPo-S family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Ark Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About Ark (Stats)
Ark ranks no 164 in the market. It is the one hundred sixty-fourth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
Ark Price Live
Today’s Ark price is $0.28012300 USD, which is down by -2.91% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly rise by 0.23%. Ark’s market cap currently sits at $34,964,900.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #164.
Ark Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -13.83%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.29421106 USD while closing rates were $0.29133686 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.31447625 USD / $0.28983414 USD and the volume were at $1,628,891.38 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.32007300 USD / $0.29445200 USD , for 30 days is $0.32007300 USD / $0.26616700 USD and for 90 days is $0.55080300 USD / $0.26616700 USD
The market capitalization of Ark is at $34,964,900.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $1,536,070.
124.82 M Ark are under circulation, with total supply of 153.04 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00