Aryacoin (AYA) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Aryacoin

Aryacoin (AYA) Price

$0.03909860 USD (4.18%)
536.80396618 BTC
Rank
605
1H
0.76%
24H
4.18%
7D
-14.34%

Market Cap

$6,273,750.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$207,433 USD

Circulating Supply

160,460,000 AYA

Max Supply

--

Aryacoin Latest News

Aryacoin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Aryacoin (AYA)


AYA to USD Calculator
AYA
USD

Aryacoin Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Aryacoin Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

AryacoinAryacoin Price Chart US Dollar (AYA/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.07045278 0.04% -1.88% $35.23 M 500,000,000 $2.26 M PlayFuel seven day chart
2 $0.02104702 -0.29% 0.40% $22.40 M 1,064,463,375 $340.27 K Switcheo seven day chart
3 $0.00047533 7.11% 7.20% $251.73 K 529,591,779 $106.63 Electrify.Asia seven day chart
4 $0.00122448 0.58% 1.06% $229.59 K 187,500,000 $3.51 K Starbase seven day chart
5 $0.00134737 0.58% -5.61% $0.00 ? $14.40 K vSportCoin seven day chart
6 $94.16 0.51% 0.67% $0.00 ? $502.19 Charged Finance seven day chart
7 $0.05558409 -0.50% 3.79% $0.00 ? $171.04 Harcomia seven day chart

Aryacoin Trading Data

Aryacoin Price $0.03909860
Aryacoin Price (BTC) 536.80396618
Aryacoin Rank #605
1 Hour
0.76%
24 Hours
4.18%
7 Days
-14.34%
Market Cap $6,273,750.00
Volume (24h) $207,433
Circulating Supply 160.46 M
Total Supply 200.46 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.09081120 USD / $0.00921156 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.09081120 USD / $0.01123040 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.04404030 USD / $0.03426550 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.03909860 USD / $0.03381510 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.03892352 USD / $0.03381510 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.03865826 USD / $0.03524945 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00340881 USD (-8.82%)
Yesterday's Volume $213,676.75 USD
Aryacoin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00186288 AYA
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Aryacoin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Aryacoin is at 6 million dollars.

80 percent of Aryacoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Aryacoin

How secure is the Aryacoin Network?

Aryacoin is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Aryacoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Aryacoin (Stats)

Aryacoin ranks no 605 in the market. It is the six hundred fifth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Aryacoin Price Live

Today’s Aryacoin price is $0.03909860 USD, which is up by 4.18% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.76%. Aryacoin’s market cap currently sits at $6,273,750.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #605.

Aryacoin Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -14.34%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.03865826 USD while closing rates were $0.03524945 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.03892352 USD / $0.03381510 USD and the volume were at $213,676.75 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.04404030 USD / $0.03426550 USD , for 30 days is $0.09081120 USD / $0.01123040 USD and for 90 days is $0.09081120 USD / $0.00921156 USD

Aryacoin Supply

The market capitalization of Aryacoin is at $6,273,750.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $207,433.

160.46 M Aryacoin are under circulation, with total supply of 200.46 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.