Bancor Latest News
Bancor Stock Price Chart
Bancor Team Members
|Guy Benartzi||Foundation Counsel||-||-||-||-|
|Eyal Hertzog||Foundation Counsel||-||-||-|
|Galia Benartzi||Business Development||-||-||-||-|
|Ilana Pinchas||VP Engineering||-||-||-||-|
|Or Bachar||Core Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Asaf Rachman||Core Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Omry Rozenfeld||Core Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Mati Levi||QA engineer||-||-||-||-|
|Itay Dreyfus||Product Designer||-||-||-||-|
Bancor (BNT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Bancor :
Bancor (BNT) offers a commercial center that encourages the trading of cryptoassets that may some way or another need predictable liquidity on trades. Bancor's convention utilizes keen contracts to make Smart Tokens, which performs transformations of different ERC-20 tokens with its stores of other ERC20 tokens. The implicit robotized advertise creators powerfully alters token cost and supply after each trade.Bancor Protocol is a standard for another age o...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Bancor wallet
Bancor (BNT) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Bancor wallet came into existence.
A Bancor wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Bancor without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Bancor wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Bancor.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Bancor?
- Start google and type Bancor.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Bancor. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Bancor cash. Else select BNT wallet while you want to receive Bancors.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Bancors.
How can you send Bancor?
- Open the Bancor.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Bancor Cash or select BNT while you want to send Bancors.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store Bancor coins