Binance Coin Latest News
Binance Coin Stock Price Chart
Binance Coin Team Members
|James Hofbauer||Chief Architect||-||-||-|
|Ted Lin||Chief Growth Officer||-||-||-|
|Allan Yan||Director of Product||-||-||-|
|Leah Li||Global PR Manager||-||-||-|
|Sunny Li||Operations Director||-||-||-|
|Ella Zhang||Head of Binance Labs||-||-||-|
|Christy Hyungwon Choi||Director at Binance Labs||-||-||-|
|Nicholas Ng||Senior Product Manager||-||-||-|
|Jin Lan||Senior Software Developer||-||-||-|
|David K.||Head of Singapore||-||-||-|
|Licheng Cao||Senior Android Development Engineer||-||-||-|
|Zhongyi Cheng||Operation Manager||-||-||-|
|Rebecca M.||Talent Manager||-||-||-|
|Pheng T.||Talent Acquisition||-||-||-|
|Jane Zhan||Talent Acquisition||-||-||-|
|Diem Tran Kieu||Vietnam Marketing Management||-||-||-|
Binance Coin (BNB) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Binance Coin :
Binance Coin (BNB) is the cryptocurrency of the Binance platform. The meaning of name "Binance" is a combination of binary and finance. Now a days many businesses accept BNB as a form of payment. It's an utility token with the usage on the Binance exchange (reduced fees on exchange with usage of BNB).
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Binance Coin wallet
Binance Coin (BNB) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Binance Coin wallet came into existence.
A Binance Coin wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Binance Coin without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Binance Coin wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Binance Coin.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Binance Coin?
- Start google and type Binance Coin.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Binance Coin. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Binance Coin cash. Else select BNB wallet while you want to receive Binance Coins.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Binance Coins.
How can you send Binance Coin?
- Open the Binance Coin.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Binance Coin Cash or select BNB while you want to send Binance Coins.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store Binance Coins or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or Binance Coins.