BioCoin (BIO) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


BioCoin

BioCoin (BIO) Price

$0.00028235 USD (5.17%)
3.82198152 BTC
Rank
1603
1H
0.76%
24H
5.17%
7D
9.44%

Market Cap

$238,812.00 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

845,786,000 BIO

Max Supply

--

BioCoin Latest News

BioCoin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About BioCoin (BIO)

The motivation behind the stage is to make a system of socially mindful organizations everywhere throughout the world, which, through their exercises, bolster natural cultivating, nearby family cultivates and capable dispositions towards the earth, and furthermore add to the planet's practical improvement as indicated by the standards of green economy.


BIO to USD Calculator
BIO
USD

BioCoin Stock Price Chart

No team data found

BioCoin Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

BioCoinBioCoin Price Chart US Dollar (BIO/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.01484257 -0.29% -7.04% $1.42 M 95,826,983 $6.13 K CanYaCoin seven day chart
2 $0.00081217 0.20% -0.15% $481.46 K 592,810,145 $7.13 Trollcoin seven day chart
3 $0.01285929 0.08% -16.79% $19.21 K 1,494,171 $? High Voltage seven day chart
4 $0.01433223 1.06% 10.80% $8.49 K 592,455 $14.82 K IBStoken seven day chart
5 $0.00514371 0.20% -5.14% $3.31 K 643,413 $3.78 SkyHub Coin seven day chart
6 $46.84 13.29% 0.00% $0.00 ? $327.45 K YYFI.Protocol seven day chart
7 $0.00058653 0.17% -34.56% $0.00 ? $119.13 Tronipay seven day chart

BioCoin Trading Data

BioCoin Price $0.00028235
BioCoin Price (BTC) 3.82198152
BioCoin Rank #1603
1 Hour
0.76%
24 Hours
5.17%
7 Days
9.44%
Market Cap $238,812.00
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 845.79 M
Total Supply 845.79 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00035556 USD / $0.00017709 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00028235 USD / $0.00023117 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00028235 USD / $0.00028235 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00028236 USD / $0.00028235 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00028236 USD / $0.00028236 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00028236 USD / $0.00028236 USD
Yesterday's Change 0 USD (0%)
Yesterday's Volume $0 USD
BioCoin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.26164438 BIO
Started 15 February 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Semi-centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet -

About BioCoin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of BioCoin is at 239 thousand dollars.

80 percent of BioCoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via BioCoin

How secure is the BioCoin Network?

BioCoin is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork BioCoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About BioCoin (Stats)

BioCoin ranks no 1603 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1603, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

BioCoin Price Live

Today’s BioCoin price is $0.00028235 USD, which is up by 5.17% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.76%. BioCoin’s market cap currently sits at $238,812.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1603.

BioCoin Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 9.44%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00028236 USD while closing rates were $0.00028236 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00028236 USD / $0.00028236 USD and the volume were at $0 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00028235 USD / $0.00028235 USD , for 30 days is $0.00028235 USD / $0.00023117 USD and for 90 days is $0.00035556 USD / $0.00017709 USD

BioCoin Supply

The market capitalization of BioCoin is at $238,812.00 and its volume for 24 hours is .

845.79 M BioCoin are under circulation, with total supply of 845.79 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.