BitBall (BTB) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


BitBall

BitBall (BTB) Price

$0.00280030 USD (-0.38%)
36.77216960 BTC
Rank
1140
1H
0%
24H
-0.38%
7D
-0.67%

Market Cap

$1,110,200.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$433,022 USD

Circulating Supply

396,458,000 BTB

Max Supply

--

BitBall Latest News

BitBall Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About BitBall (BTB)

BitBall (BTB) - All in One Decentralized Cryptocurrency, overcoming any issues between advanced monetary standards, trades and customers around the world. Contributions live with reward Bitball Treasure (BTRS) Unique One Cryptocurrency covering every single money related part of computerized exchanges expand on Ethereum Blockchain. A Multipurpose Digital cash with Endless Possibilities and Rewards. Bitball is a Community/People Powered Cryptocurrency with no ICO (20% Airdropped). 60% - 600 million Tokens will be disseminated for high course (200 million BTB, Airdropped in the middle of 40000+ individuals in Phase 1.). We likewise Believe in remunerating our Community. More Bitballs will be Distributed in types of Prizes, Rewards and Jackpots !


BTB to USD Calculator
BTB
USD

BitBall Stock Price Chart

No team data found

BitBall Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

BitBallBitBall Price Chart US Dollar (BTB/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $74 -0.26% -2.81% $10.82 M 146,187 $68.53 K DigixDAO seven day chart
2 $0.00016446 -4.35% 6.62% $895.90 K 5,447,415,594 $59.16 K YGGDRASH seven day chart
3 $0.00005912 -0.50% -11.22% $251.26 K 4,249,999,990 $653.97 GAMB seven day chart
4 $0.00013131 -0.44% -3.52% $4.28 K 32,565,300 $? SongCoin seven day chart
5 $0.00603553 -0.28% -5.54% $0.00 ? $7.40 K QuiverX seven day chart
6 $0.02064424 -0.28% -21.34% $0.00 ? $2.88 K Unimonitor seven day chart
7 $0.02837903 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 ? $86.01 USDA seven day chart

BitBall Trading Data

BitBall Price $0.00280030
BitBall Price (BTC) 36.77216960
BitBall Rank #1140
1 Hour
0%
24 Hours
-0.38%
7 Days
-0.67%
Market Cap $1,110,200.00
Volume (24h) $433,022
Circulating Supply 396.46 M
Total Supply 1.00 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.02040030 USD / $0.00180190 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00399253 USD / $0.00180190 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00282240 USD / $0.00281235 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00288238 USD / $0.00280030 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00288238 USD / $0.00281062 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00281263 USD / $0.00281070 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00000193 USD (%)
Yesterday's Volume $501,976 USD
BitBall/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.02719448 BTB
Started 10 January 2019
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About BitBall (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of BitBall is at 1 million dollars.

80 percent of BitBall owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via BitBall

How secure is the BitBall Network?

BitBall is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork BitBall Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About BitBall (Stats)

BitBall ranks no 1140 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1140, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

BitBall Price Live

Today’s BitBall price is $0.00280030 USD, which is down by -0.38% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0%. BitBall’s market cap currently sits at $1,110,200.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1140.

BitBall Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -0.67%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00281263 USD while closing rates were $0.00281070 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00288238 USD / $0.00281062 USD and the volume were at $501,976 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00282240 USD / $0.00281235 USD , for 30 days is $0.00399253 USD / $0.00180190 USD and for 90 days is $0.02040030 USD / $0.00180190 USD

BitBall Supply

The market capitalization of BitBall is at $1,110,200.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $433,022.

396.46 M BitBall are under circulation, with total supply of 1.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.