BitCherry Latest News
BitCherry Stock Price Chart
BitCherry (BCHC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the BitCherry wallet
BitCherry (BCHC) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the BitCherry wallet came into existence.
A BitCherry wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your BitCherry without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the BitCherry wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the BitCherry.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive BitCherry?
- Start google and type BitCherry.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive BitCherry. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving BitCherry cash. Else select BCHC wallet while you want to receive BitCherrys.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you BitCherrys.
How can you send BitCherry?
- Open the BitCherry.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending BitCherry Cash or select BCHC while you want to send BitCherrys.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store BitCherrys or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or BitCherrys.