Bitcoin (BTC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Bitcoin

Bitcoin (BTC) Price

$13,504.80 USD (0.64%)
1.00000000 BTC
Rank
1
1H
-0.65%
24H
0.64%
7D
4.14%

Market Cap

$250,247,000,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$30,343,200,000 USD

Circulating Supply

18,530,200 BTC

Max Supply

21,000,000 BTC

Bitcoin Latest News

Bitcoin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Bitcoin (BTC)

Bitcoin (BTC) is a digital currency and peer-to-peer blockchain network which enables a new payment system and a completely digital currency. Powered by its users, On October 31st, 2008, The Bitcoin Whitepaper was published by an individual or group of individuals operating under the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakamoto" and described it as: "a purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. It was issued as open-source software network in 2009. Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator." The purposes of bitcoin are to make a reward for mining and exchange bitcoin for other currencies, products, and services.


BTC to USD Calculator
BTC
USD

Bitcoin Stock Price Chart

Bitcoin Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Satoshi Nakamoto Founder - - - -
Wladimir J. van der Laan Blockchain Developer - Github -
Jonas Schnelli Blockchain Developer - Github -
Marco Falke Blockchain Developer - - Github -

Bitcoin Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

BitcoinBitcoin Price Chart US Dollar (BTC/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.60404539 0.89% 50.12% $25.31 M 41,894,171 $4.27 M Travala.com seven day chart
2 $0.02553901 -0.68% 0.96% $17.11 M 670,000,000 $910.88 K Civic seven day chart
3 $0.25331848 -1.02% -3.20% $3.03 M 11,951,414 $151.74 K DODO seven day chart
4 $0.01453286 0.76% 5.17% $530.49 K 36,502,668 $? Monarch seven day chart
5 $0.00006905 -5.60% -44.14% $161.40 K 2,337,584,182 $33.95 Ubricoin seven day chart
6 $0.01049668 -1.12% -1.53% $0.00 ? $312.06 K Bananatok seven day chart
7 $49.41 5.72% -30.25% $0.00 ? $38.58 K Nyan Finance seven day chart

Bitcoin Trading Data

Bitcoin Price $13,504.80
Bitcoin Price (BTC) 1.00000000
Bitcoin Rank #1
1 Hour
-0.65%
24 Hours
0.64%
7 Days
4.14%
Market Cap $250,247,000,000.00
Volume (24h) $30,343,200,000
Circulating Supply 18.53 M
Total Supply 18.53 M
Max Supply 21.00 M
90 Day High / Low $13,441.30 USD / $10,157.80 USD
30 Day High / Low $13,441.30 USD / $10,529.20 USD
7 Day High / Low $13,441.30 USD / $13,010.50 USD
24 Hour High / Low $13,651.50 USD / $13,157.88 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $13,607.61 USD / $12,980.06 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $13,265.27 USD / $13,423.69 USD
Yesterday's Change -158.42 USD (1.19%)
Yesterday's Volume $29,025,003,520 USD
Bitcoin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00000001 BTC
Started 28 April 2013
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm SHA256
Hardware wallet 1

About Bitcoin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Bitcoin is at 250 billion dollars.

80 percent of Bitcoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Bitcoin

How secure is the Bitcoin Network?

Bitcoin is secured using the SHA-256 algorithm, which falls to the SHA-2 family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Bitcoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Bitcoin (Stats)

Bitcoin ranks no 1 in the market. It is the first largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Bitcoin Price Live

Today’s Bitcoin price is $13,504.80 USD, which is up by 0.64% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.65%. Bitcoin’s market cap currently sits at $250,247,000,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1.

Bitcoin Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 4.14%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $13,265.27 USD while closing rates were $13,423.69 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $13,607.61 USD / $12,980.06 USD and the volume were at $29,025,003,520 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $13,441.30 USD / $13,010.50 USD , for 30 days is $13,441.30 USD / $10,529.20 USD and for 90 days is $13,441.30 USD / $10,157.80 USD

Bitcoin Supply

The market capitalization of Bitcoin is at $250,247,000,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $30,343,200,000.

18.53 M Bitcoin are under circulation, with total supply of 18.53 M and the Maximum supply of 21.00 M

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.