Bitcoin Cash Latest News
Bitcoin Cash Stock Price Chart
Bitcoin Cash Team Members
|Bitcoin ABC||R&D Team||-||-||-||-|
|Bitcoin Unlimited||R&D Team||-||-||-||-|
|Bitcoin XT||R&D Team||-||-||-||-|
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Bitcoin Cash :
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard fork cryptocurrency released on 1st August, 2017. It is a fork version of bitcoin, which aims to increase bitcoin block size to 8MB. At the time of the fork anyone owning bitcoin was also became owner of Bitcoin Cash units. On 1st August, 2017 BCH began trading at about $250, while BTC traded at about $2,800. The naming of Bitcoin Cash is contentious, sometimes it is referred to as Bcash. On Nov 16th 2018 BCH was hard forked ag...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Bitcoin Cash wallet
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Bitcoin Cash wallet came into existence.
A Bitcoin Cash wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Bitcoin Cash without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Bitcoin Cash wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Bitcoin Cash.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Bitcoin Cash?
- Start google and type Bitcoin Cash.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Bitcoin Cash. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Bitcoin Cash cash. Else select BCH wallet while you want to receive Bitcoin Cashs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Bitcoin Cashs.
How can you send Bitcoin Cash?
- Open the Bitcoin Cash.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Bitcoin Cash Cash or select BCH while you want to send Bitcoin Cashs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store Bitcoin Cash coins