Bitcoin Gold Latest News
Bitcoin Gold Stock Price Chart
Bitcoin Gold Team Members
|h4x3rotab||Lead Developer / Co-Founder||-||-||Github||-|
|Alejandro Regojo||Project Manager||-||-|
|Martin Kuvandzhiev||Co-Founder / Core Developer||-||-|
|Franco Niebles||Lead designer & Co-founder||-||-|
|Edward Iskra||Communication Director||-||-|
|Igor Soshkin||Marketing Director||-||-||-|
|Jack Mandelberg-Litten||Community coordinator||-||-||-|
|Gustavo del Río||Social media||-||-|
|Juan G. Sánchez||Web Developer||-||-|
|Ivan Yankov||Legal Advisor||-||-||-|
|Zhivko Kostadinov||General Support||-||-||-|
|Finn Mikaelson||Community Manager||-||-||-|
|Yavor Todorov||Mining Support||-||-||-|
|Sachin Marya||Community Leader||-||-|
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Bitcoin Gold :
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a hard fork of Bitcoin that occurred on October 24, 2017 on block 419406. Bitcoin Gold changed proof-of-work algorithm [set of computer instructions] from SHA256 to Equihash rendering specialized (focused on doing one thing very well) mining equipment obsolete [no longer useful/no longer used] in an attempt to democratise [(make something available to, and controlled by, all people)] the Bitcoin mining process. BTG is extended by Ligh...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Bitcoin Gold wallet
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Bitcoin Gold wallet came into existence.
A Bitcoin Gold wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Bitcoin Gold without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Bitcoin Gold wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Bitcoin Gold.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Bitcoin Gold?
- Start google and type Bitcoin Gold.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Bitcoin Gold. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Bitcoin Gold cash. Else select BTG wallet while you want to receive Bitcoin Golds.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Bitcoin Golds.
How can you send Bitcoin Gold?
- Open the Bitcoin Gold.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Bitcoin Gold Cash or select BTG while you want to send Bitcoin Golds.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store Bitcoin Golds or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or Bitcoin Golds.