BitMoney (BIT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


BitMoney

BitMoney (BIT) Price

$0.00002706 USD (-66.8%)
0.36612145 BTC
Rank
2297
1H
-0.05%
24H
-66.8%
7D
-29.61%

Market Cap

$2,232.38 USD

Volume (24h)

$0.00000135 USD

Circulating Supply

82,497,700 BIT

Max Supply

70,000,000,000 BIT

BitMoney Latest News

BitMoney Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About BitMoney (BIT)


BIT to USD Calculator
BIT
USD

BitMoney Stock Price Chart

No team data found

BitMoney Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

BitMoneyBitMoney Price Chart US Dollar (BIT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $1.65 -0.47% -7.47% $204.96 M 124,447,717 $1.90 M Celo seven day chart
2 $0.54038356 -0.20% -8.96% $92.25 M 170,719,690 $25.65 K MINDOL seven day chart
3 $0.01081849 -0.10% -0.45% $3.00 M 277,007,242 $? Olive seven day chart
4 $0.00000233 0.76% 5.17% $201.75 K 86,454,878,952 $? LIFE seven day chart
5 $0.01117307 0.67% 14.18% $175.69 K 15,724,272 $15.66 K ICE ROCK MINING seven day chart
6 $0.00014589 0.60% -2.08% $122.47 K 839,506,297 $129.46 K Scanetchain seven day chart
7 $0.00001681 1.22% 1.23% $0.00 ? $131.51 SuperEdge seven day chart

BitMoney Trading Data

BitMoney Price $0.00002706
BitMoney Price (BTC) 0.36612145
BitMoney Rank #2297
1 Hour
-0.05%
24 Hours
-66.8%
7 Days
-29.61%
Market Cap $2,232.38
Volume (24h) $0.00000135
Circulating Supply 82.50 M
Total Supply 87.90 M
Max Supply 70.00 B
90 Day High / Low $0.00011494 USD / $0.00002130 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00011171 USD / $0.00002130 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00009499 USD / $0.00003500 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00008299 USD / $0.00002586 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00008238 USD / $0.00002613 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00002613 USD / $0.00008233 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (215.13%)
Yesterday's Volume $10.77 USD
BitMoney/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 2.73 BIT
Started 19 October 2018
Whitepaper -
Development status Unknown
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Stake
Algorithm XEVAN
Hardware wallet -

About BitMoney (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of BitMoney is at 2 thousand dollars.

80 percent of BitMoney owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via BitMoney

How secure is the BitMoney Network?

BitMoney is secured using the XEV-AN algorithm, which falls to the XEV-A family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork BitMoney Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About BitMoney (Stats)

BitMoney ranks no 2297 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 2297, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

BitMoney Price Live

Today’s BitMoney price is $0.00002706 USD, which is down by -66.8% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.05%. BitMoney’s market cap currently sits at $2,232.38 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #2297.

BitMoney Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -29.61%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00002613 USD while closing rates were $0.00008233 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00008238 USD / $0.00002613 USD and the volume were at $10.77 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00009499 USD / $0.00003500 USD , for 30 days is $0.00011171 USD / $0.00002130 USD and for 90 days is $0.00011494 USD / $0.00002130 USD

BitMoney Supply

The market capitalization of BitMoney is at $2,232.38 and its volume for 24 hours is $0.00000135.

82.50 M BitMoney are under circulation, with total supply of 87.90 M and the Maximum supply of 70.00 B

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.