Bitnation (XPAT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Bitnation

Bitnation (XPAT) Price

$0.00000219 USD (-10.76%)
0.02939791 BTC
Rank
1928
1H
-4.79%
24H
-10.76%
7D
-41.14%

Market Cap

$59,630.70 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

27,289,400,000 XPAT

Max Supply

--

Bitnation Latest News

Bitnation Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Bitnation (XPAT)

Bitnation (XPAT) is the world's originally Decentralized Borderless Voluntary Nation (DBVN). Bitnation began in July 2014 and facilitated the world's first blockchain marriage, birth authentication, evacuee crisis ID, World Citizenship, DBVN Constitution and that's only the tip of the iceberg.


XPAT to USD Calculator
XPAT
USD

Bitnation Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Bitnation Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

BitnationBitnation Price Chart US Dollar (XPAT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.01752886 -1.93% -2.60% $17.53 M 999,966,001 $161.29 K Request seven day chart
2 $0.44516716 0.46% 1.68% $744.35 K 1,672,078 $1.39 M AAX Token seven day chart
3 $0.00255814 2.20% 3.38% $547.57 K 214,048,583 $276.86 K Insureum seven day chart
4 $0.00066172 -0.89% 0.75% $283.72 K 428,755,167 $? InternationalCryptoX seven day chart
5 $0.01195048 0.67% 1.44% $161.44 K 13,508,864 $? Verify seven day chart
6 $0.00013454 -0.27% 2.58% $66.06 K 491,008,312 $? AC3 seven day chart
7 $0.10897490 -0.27% 10.20% $0.00 ? $2.09 Bitcoffeen seven day chart

Bitnation Trading Data

Bitnation Price $0.00000219
Bitnation Price (BTC) 0.02939791
Bitnation Rank #1928
1 Hour
-4.79%
24 Hours
-10.76%
7 Days
-41.14%
Market Cap $59,630.70
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 27.29 B
Total Supply 42.00 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00001070 USD / $0.00000140 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00000670 USD / $0.00000157 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00000670 USD / $0.00000246 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00000490 USD / $0.00000219 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00000490 USD / $0.00000235 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00000484 USD / $0.00000245 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00000239 USD (-49.42%)
Yesterday's Volume $204 USD
Bitnation/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 34.02 XPAT
Started 07 August 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Semi-centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About Bitnation (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Bitnation is at 60 thousand dollars.

80 percent of Bitnation owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Bitnation

How secure is the Bitnation Network?

Bitnation is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Bitnation Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Bitnation (Stats)

Bitnation ranks no 1928 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1928, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Bitnation Price Live

Today’s Bitnation price is $0.00000219 USD, which is down by -10.76% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -4.79%. Bitnation’s market cap currently sits at $59,630.70 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1928.

Bitnation Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -41.14%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00000484 USD while closing rates were $0.00000245 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00000490 USD / $0.00000235 USD and the volume were at $204 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00000670 USD / $0.00000246 USD , for 30 days is $0.00000670 USD / $0.00000157 USD and for 90 days is $0.00001070 USD / $0.00000140 USD

Bitnation Supply

The market capitalization of Bitnation is at $59,630.70 and its volume for 24 hours is .

27.29 B Bitnation are under circulation, with total supply of 42.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.