Bit World Token (BWB) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Bit World Token

Bit World Token (BWB) Price

$0.00569742 USD (0.07%)
76.65127117 BTC
Rank
2448
1H
-0.15%
24H
0.07%
7D
12.31%

Market Cap

$ USD

Volume (24h)

$764,487 USD

Circulating Supply

--

Max Supply

1,000,000,000 BWB

Bit World Token Latest News

Bit World Token Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Bit World Token (BWB)


BWB to USD Calculator
BWB
USD

Bit World Token Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Bit World Token Code Progress

No github data found

Bit World TokenBit World Token Price Chart US Dollar (BWB/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.01752886 -1.93% -2.60% $17.53 M 999,966,001 $161.29 K Request seven day chart
2 $0.44516716 0.46% 1.68% $744.35 K 1,672,078 $1.39 M AAX Token seven day chart
3 $0.00255814 2.20% 3.38% $547.57 K 214,048,583 $276.86 K Insureum seven day chart
4 $0.00066172 -0.89% 0.75% $283.72 K 428,755,167 $? InternationalCryptoX seven day chart
5 $0.01195048 0.67% 1.44% $161.44 K 13,508,864 $? Verify seven day chart
6 $0.00013454 -0.27% 2.58% $66.06 K 491,008,312 $? AC3 seven day chart
7 $0.10897490 -0.27% 10.20% $0.00 ? $2.09 Bitcoffeen seven day chart

Bit World Token Trading Data

Bit World Token Price $0.00569742
Bit World Token Price (BTC) 76.65127117
Bit World Token Rank #2448
1 Hour
-0.15%
24 Hours
0.07%
7 Days
12.31%
Market Cap $
Volume (24h) $764,487
Circulating Supply -
Total Supply -
Max Supply 1.00 B
90 Day High / Low $0.00667436 USD / $0.00517081 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00582625 USD / $0.00517081 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00582625 USD / $0.00522503 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00585561 USD / $0.00567167 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00585561 USD / $0.00577814 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00584646 USD / $0.00582245 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00002401 USD (%)
Yesterday's Volume $662,399.31 USD
Bit World Token/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.01304610 BWB
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Bit World Token (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Bit World Token is at 0 dollars.

80 percent of Bit World Token owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Bit World Token

How secure is the Bit World Token Network?

Bit World Token is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Bit World Token Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Bit World Token (Stats)

Bit World Token ranks no 2448 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 2448, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Bit World Token Price Live

Today’s Bit World Token price is $0.00569742 USD, which is up by 0.07% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.15%. Bit World Token’s market cap currently sits at $ USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #2448.

Bit World Token Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 12.31%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00584646 USD while closing rates were $0.00582245 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00585561 USD / $0.00577814 USD and the volume were at $662,399.31 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00582625 USD / $0.00522503 USD , for 30 days is $0.00582625 USD / $0.00517081 USD and for 90 days is $0.00667436 USD / $0.00517081 USD

Bit World Token Supply

The market capitalization of Bit World Token is at $ and its volume for 24 hours is $764,487.

- Bit World Token are under circulation, with total supply of - and the Maximum supply of 1.00 B

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.