Bytom (BTM) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Bytom

Bytom (BTM) Price

$0.05760450 USD (3.3%)
791.93526435 BTC
Rank
100
1H
-0.58%
24H
3.3%
7D
-8.77%

Market Cap

$79,703,900.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$21,594,700 USD

Circulating Supply

1,383,640,000 BTM

Max Supply

2,100,000,000 BTM

Bytom Latest News

Bytom Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Bytom (BTM)

The Bytom (BTM) Blockchain project was launched to provide a protocol that will tokenize assets from the physical world to represent them in the digital world on a decentralized network. It was established in early 2017, Aiming to help businesses and individuals to register and exchange assets such as securities, bonds, deeds and various kinds of information. It uses a proof-of-work protocol that designed to enable customized contracts, promote AI technology, and provide unique identifiers.


BTM to USD Calculator
BTM
USD

Bytom Stock Price Chart

Bytom Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Chang Jia CEO & Founder - - - -
Duan XinXing Co-Founder LinkedIn - - -
Lang Yu CTO - - - -
Qu Zhaoxiang COO - - - -
Li Zongcheng CFO - - - -
Zhu Yiqi Senior Blockchain Specialist - - - -
Show More

Bytom Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

BytomBytom Price Chart US Dollar (BTM/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00233598 -0.24% -4.18% $10.24 K 4,383,856 $1.23 MarteXcoin seven day chart
2 $0.00013901 0.81% 10.03% $0.00 ? $269.92 K LGCY Network seven day chart
3 $0.72712310 0.52% 2.76% $0.00 ? $18.42 K OpenAlexa Protocol seven day chart
4 $0.00020474 -0.24% 4.25% $0.00 ? $15.68 K MEX seven day chart
5 $0.00012134 1.59% 20.15% $0.00 ? $13.08 K MIKS COIN seven day chart
6 $0.93844720 -1.17% 4.26% $0.00 ? $5.31 K Hive Dollar seven day chart
7 $0 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 168,401,489 $? Etherisc DIP Token seven day chart

Bytom Trading Data

Bytom Price $0.05760450
Bytom Price (BTC) 791.93526435
Bytom Rank #100
1 Hour
-0.58%
24 Hours
3.3%
7 Days
-8.77%
Market Cap $79,703,900.00
Volume (24h) $21,594,700
Circulating Supply 1.38 B
Total Supply 1.63 B
Max Supply 2.10 B
90 Day High / Low $0.12430000 USD / $0.05663420 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.06656150 USD / $0.05663420 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.06224570 USD / $0.05663420 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.05822047 USD / $0.05565908 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.05843060 USD / $0.05529916 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.05818149 USD / $0.05561199 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00256950 USD (-4.42%)
Yesterday's Volume $14,990,998 USD
Bytom/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00126273 BTM
Started 08 August 2017
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm Tensority
Hardware wallet -

About Bytom (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Bytom is at 80 million dollars.

80 percent of Bytom owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Bytom

How secure is the Bytom Network?

Bytom is secured using the Ten-sority algorithm, which falls to the Ten-s family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Bytom Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Bytom (Stats)

Bytom ranks no 100 in the market. It is the one hundredth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Bytom Price Live

Today’s Bytom price is $0.05760450 USD, which is up by 3.3% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.58%. Bytom’s market cap currently sits at $79,703,900.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #100.

Bytom Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -8.77%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.05818149 USD while closing rates were $0.05561199 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.05843060 USD / $0.05529916 USD and the volume were at $14,990,998 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.06224570 USD / $0.05663420 USD , for 30 days is $0.06656150 USD / $0.05663420 USD and for 90 days is $0.12430000 USD / $0.05663420 USD

Bytom Supply

The market capitalization of Bytom is at $79,703,900.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $21,594,700.

1.38 B Bytom are under circulation, with total supply of 1.63 B and the Maximum supply of 2.10 B

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.