Cash Tech Latest News
Cash Tech Stock Price Chart
Cash Tech (CATE) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Cash Tech wallet
Cash Tech (CATE) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Cash Tech wallet came into existence.
A Cash Tech wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Cash Tech without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Cash Tech wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Cash Tech.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Cash Tech?
- Start google and type Cash Tech.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Cash Tech. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Cash Tech cash. Else select CATE wallet while you want to receive Cash Techs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Cash Techs.
How can you send Cash Tech?
- Open the Cash Tech.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Cash Tech Cash or select CATE while you want to send Cash Techs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store Cash Techs or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or Cash Techs.