Catex Token (CATT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Catex Token

Catex Token (CATT) Price

$0.00012002 USD (5.32%)
1.57150321 BTC
Rank
1830
1H
26.04%
24H
5.32%
7D
55.68%

Market Cap

$94,122.80 USD

Volume (24h)

$1,614.97 USD

Circulating Supply

784,234,000 CATT

Max Supply

--

Catex Token Latest News

Catex Token Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Catex Token (CATT)


CATT to USD Calculator
CATT
USD

Catex Token Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Catex Token Code Progress

No github data found

Catex TokenCatex Token Price Chart US Dollar (CATT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $1.51 -1.04% -4.78% $69.04 M 45,789,226 $11.10 M Solana seven day chart
2 $0.29018307 -0.83% -5.52% $36.21 M 124,790,945 $3.47 M Ark seven day chart
3 $0.00615308 17.07% -0.44% $635.28 K 103,246,212 $19.89 K Thrive Token seven day chart
4 $0.04974219 0.00% 0.00% $378.57 K 7,610,617 $? Egoras Dollar seven day chart
5 $0.06367130 0.54% 2.29% $50.85 K 798,697 $? RoBET seven day chart
6 $0.00062860 -1.23% -5.41% $30.48 K 48,495,525 $? Phantomx seven day chart
7 $0.02897706 -0.20% -27.43% $0.00 ? $3.23 K Popcorn seven day chart

Catex Token Trading Data

Catex Token Price $0.00012002
Catex Token Price (BTC) 1.57150321
Catex Token Rank #1830
1 Hour
26.04%
24 Hours
5.32%
7 Days
55.68%
Market Cap $94,122.80
Volume (24h) $1,614.97
Circulating Supply 784.23 M
Total Supply 1.28 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00017772 USD / $0.00006723 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00017772 USD / $0.00008159 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00010096 USD / $0.00008643 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00012003 USD / $0.00008006 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00011395 USD / $0.00008006 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00009102 USD / $0.00010803 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (18.69%)
Yesterday's Volume $316.94 USD
Catex Token/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.63633341 CATT
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About Catex Token (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Catex Token is at 94 thousand dollars.

80 percent of Catex Token owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Catex Token

How secure is the Catex Token Network?

Catex Token is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Catex Token Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Catex Token (Stats)

Catex Token ranks no 1830 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1830, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Catex Token Price Live

Today’s Catex Token price is $0.00012002 USD, which is up by 5.32% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 26.04%. Catex Token’s market cap currently sits at $94,122.80 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1830.

Catex Token Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 55.68%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00009102 USD while closing rates were $0.00010803 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00011395 USD / $0.00008006 USD and the volume were at $316.94 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00010096 USD / $0.00008643 USD , for 30 days is $0.00017772 USD / $0.00008159 USD and for 90 days is $0.00017772 USD / $0.00006723 USD

Catex Token Supply

The market capitalization of Catex Token is at $94,122.80 and its volume for 24 hours is $1,614.97.

784.23 M Catex Token are under circulation, with total supply of 1.28 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.