Centaure Latest News
Centaure Stock Price Chart
Centaure (CEN) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Centaure :
Centaure (CEN) is a stage which interfaces two gatherings on a live spilling session consequently making the procedure of counsel and warning substantially more adaptable. The clients can make a meeting with specialists, attorneys, therapist, instructors, operators, and so forth and pre-book them with a couple of snaps. All sessions ought to be private and basically have an audit framework.
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Centaure wallet
Centaure (CEN) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Centaure wallet came into existence.
A Centaure wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Centaure without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Centaure wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Centaure.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Centaure?
- Start google and type Centaure.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Centaure. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Centaure cash. Else select CEN wallet while you want to receive Centaures.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Centaures.
How can you send Centaure?
- Open the Centaure.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Centaure Cash or select CEN while you want to send Centaures.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store Centaures or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or Centaures.