ChartEx Latest News
ChartEx Stock Price Chart
ChartEx (CHART) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the ChartEx wallet
ChartEx (CHART) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the ChartEx wallet came into existence.
A ChartEx wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your ChartEx without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the ChartEx wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the ChartEx.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive ChartEx?
- Start google and type ChartEx.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive ChartEx. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving ChartEx cash. Else select CHART wallet while you want to receive ChartExs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you ChartExs.
How can you send ChartEx?
- Open the ChartEx.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending ChartEx Cash or select CHART while you want to send ChartExs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store ChartEx coins