Codeo Token (CODEO) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Codeo Token

Codeo Token (CODEO) Price

$0.09280030 USD (82%)
1,249.00134052 BTC
Rank
3455
1H
-0.1%
24H
82%
7D
35.94%

Market Cap

$ USD

Volume (24h)

$4.57 USD

Circulating Supply

--

Max Supply

1,000,000,000,000 CODEO

Codeo Token Latest News

Codeo Token Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Codeo Token (CODEO)


CODEO to USD Calculator
CODEO
USD

Codeo Token Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Codeo Token Code Progress

No github data found

Codeo TokenCodeo Token Price Chart US Dollar (CODEO/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $1,278.51 -0.83% -6.21% $49.35 M 38,596 $132.13 M DFI.Money seven day chart
2 $0.42927513 0.26% 2.03% $21.94 M 51,103,783 $78.08 K Loki seven day chart
3 $0.00001046 0.15% -6.61% $899.66 K 86,024,551,829 $151.91 K TurtleCoin seven day chart
4 $0.00008062 -0.48% 1.23% $23.18 K 287,557,931 $? Abitshadow Token seven day chart
5 $0.47107751 -0.06% -0.50% $0.00 ? $5.50 K Pollux Coin seven day chart
6 $0.01117098 -0.06% 2.32% $0.00 ? $? First Bitcoin seven day chart
7 $0.00859736 -0.45% 6.27% $0.00 ? $? CryptoBossCoin seven day chart

Codeo Token Trading Data

Codeo Token Price $0.09280030
Codeo Token Price (BTC) 1,249.00134052
Codeo Token Rank #3455
1 Hour
-0.1%
24 Hours
82%
7 Days
35.94%
Market Cap $
Volume (24h) $4.57
Circulating Supply -
Total Supply 1,000.00 B
Max Supply 1,000.00 B
90 Day High / Low $1.23 USD / $0.03498920 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.14702600 USD / $0.03498920 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.09857350 USD / $0.03498920 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.20375842 USD / $0.03644281 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.20375842 USD / $0.03644281 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.03694722 USD / $0.06809311 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (84.3%)
Yesterday's Volume $24.12 USD
Codeo Token/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00080064 CODEO
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet -

About Codeo Token (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Codeo Token is at 0 dollars.

80 percent of Codeo Token owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Codeo Token

How secure is the Codeo Token Network?

Codeo Token is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Codeo Token Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Codeo Token (Stats)

Codeo Token ranks no 3455 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 3455, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Codeo Token Price Live

Today’s Codeo Token price is $0.09280030 USD, which is up by 82% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.1%. Codeo Token’s market cap currently sits at $ USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #3455.

Codeo Token Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 35.94%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.03694722 USD while closing rates were $0.06809311 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.20375842 USD / $0.03644281 USD and the volume were at $24.12 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.09857350 USD / $0.03498920 USD , for 30 days is $0.14702600 USD / $0.03498920 USD and for 90 days is $1.23 USD / $0.03498920 USD

Codeo Token Supply

The market capitalization of Codeo Token is at $ and its volume for 24 hours is $4.57.

- Codeo Token are under circulation, with total supply of 1,000.00 B and the Maximum supply of 1,000.00 B

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.