CanonChain (CZR) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


CanonChain

CanonChain (CZR) Price

$0.00282832 USD (1.56%)
39.10018912 BTC
Rank
1009
1H
0.32%
24H
1.56%
7D
142.69%

Market Cap

$1,646,690.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$33.92 USD

Circulating Supply

582,213,000 CZR

Max Supply

--

CanonChain Latest News

CanonChain Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About CanonChain (CZR)


CZR to USD Calculator
CZR
USD

CanonChain Stock Price Chart

No team data found

CanonChain Code Progress

No github data found

CanonChainCanonChain Price Chart US Dollar (CZR/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $1.09 -0.02% 1.34% $948.46 K 867,593 $121.04 K Modern Investment Coin seven day chart
2 $0.00103916 0.67% 1.44% $27.23 K 26,205,539 $? Elementrem seven day chart
3 $0.00109739 0.00% 0.00% $15.55 K 14,167,840 $? UOS Network seven day chart
4 $0.09344271 0.06% 15.76% $0.00 ? $122.74 K Shardus seven day chart
5 $0.00037913 -5.25% -8.06% $0.00 ? $557.72 K Whole Network seven day chart
6 $0.00824797 -1.59% 2.86% $0.00 ? $35.23 K CITEX Token seven day chart
7 $0.01715624 0.00% 6.01% $0.00 ? $101.05 Boltt Coin seven day chart

CanonChain Trading Data

CanonChain Price $0.00282832
CanonChain Price (BTC) 39.10018912
CanonChain Rank #1009
1 Hour
0.32%
24 Hours
1.56%
7 Days
142.69%
Market Cap $1,646,690.00
Volume (24h) $33.92
Circulating Supply 582.21 M
Total Supply 1.62 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00663050 USD / $0.00113655 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00338955 USD / $0.00113655 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00294055 USD / $0.00113655 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00285325 USD / $0.00276824 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00284203 USD / $0.00272730 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00281176 USD / $0.00278929 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00002247 USD (%)
Yesterday's Volume $33.14 USD
CanonChain/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.02557532 CZR
Started 31 July 2018
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About CanonChain (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of CanonChain is at 2 million dollars.

80 percent of CanonChain owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via CanonChain

How secure is the CanonChain Network?

CanonChain is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork CanonChain Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About CanonChain (Stats)

CanonChain ranks no 1009 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1009, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

CanonChain Price Live

Today’s CanonChain price is $0.00282832 USD, which is up by 1.56% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.32%. CanonChain’s market cap currently sits at $1,646,690.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1009.

CanonChain Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 142.69%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00281176 USD while closing rates were $0.00278929 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00284203 USD / $0.00272730 USD and the volume were at $33.14 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00294055 USD / $0.00113655 USD , for 30 days is $0.00338955 USD / $0.00113655 USD and for 90 days is $0.00663050 USD / $0.00113655 USD

CanonChain Supply

The market capitalization of CanonChain is at $1,646,690.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $33.92.

582.21 M CanonChain are under circulation, with total supply of 1.62 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.