Cosmos (ATOM) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Cosmos

Cosmos (ATOM) Price

$4.66 USD (-5.68%)
61,075.64895741 BTC
Rank
22
1H
-1.8%
24H
-5.68%
7D
-13.47%

Market Cap

$956,392,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$282,967,000 USD

Circulating Supply

205,036,000 ATOM

Max Supply

--

Cosmos Latest News

Cosmos Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Cosmos (ATOM)


ATOM to USD Calculator
ATOM
USD

Cosmos Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Cosmos Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

CosmosCosmos Price Chart US Dollar (ATOM/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.03827676 0.22% -1.81% $11.86 M 309,771,175 $2.52 M Darwinia Network seven day chart
2 $0.00006801 -0.23% 0.44% $1.61 M 23,700,000,000 $287.74 K BIDR seven day chart
3 $0.08020664 1.40% -4.72% $421.96 K 5,260,968 $3.90 M Axe seven day chart
4 $0.00261874 -0.38% -3.83% $138.49 K 52,883,257 $? SuperCoin seven day chart
5 $0.01492692 -0.38% -3.83% $22.30 K 1,494,171 $? High Voltage seven day chart
6 $0.30141299 0.00% -11.16% $0.00 ? $13.71 K APEcoin seven day chart
7 $0.00141106 -0.23% -2.47% $0.00 ? $? Hands of Steel seven day chart

Cosmos Trading Data

Cosmos Price $4.66
Cosmos Price (BTC) 61,075.64895741
Cosmos Rank #22
1 Hour
-1.8%
24 Hours
-5.68%
7 Days
-13.47%
Market Cap $956,392,000.00
Volume (24h) $282,967,000
Circulating Supply 205.04 M
Total Supply 262.82 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $8.19 USD / $3.78 USD
30 Day High / Low $6.04 USD / $4.8 USD
7 Day High / Low $5.45 USD / $4.95 USD
24 Hour High / Low $5.15 USD / $4.66 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $5.32 USD / $5.08 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $5.14 USD / $5.12 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.02376080 USD (%)
Yesterday's Volume $431,324,032 USD
Cosmos/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00001637 ATOM
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Semi-centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Byzantine Fault Tolerance
Algorithm Tendermint (BFT)
Hardware wallet -

About Cosmos (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Cosmos is at 956 million dollars.

80 percent of Cosmos owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Cosmos

How secure is the Cosmos Network?

Cosmos is secured using the Ten-dermint (BFT) algorithm, which falls to the Ten-d family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Cosmos Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Cosmos (Stats)

Cosmos ranks no 22 in the market. It is the twenty-second largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Cosmos Price Live

Today’s Cosmos price is $4.66 USD, which is down by -5.68% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -1.8%. Cosmos’s market cap currently sits at $956,392,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #22.

Cosmos Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -13.47%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $5.14 USD while closing rates were $5.12 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $5.32 USD / $5.08 USD and the volume were at $431,324,032 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $5.45 USD / $4.95 USD , for 30 days is $6.04 USD / $4.8 USD and for 90 days is $8.19 USD / $3.78 USD

Cosmos Supply

The market capitalization of Cosmos is at $956,392,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $282,967,000.

205.04 M Cosmos are under circulation, with total supply of 262.82 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.