Credo (CREDO) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Credo

Credo (CREDO) Price

$0.00388281 USD (1.06%)
53.30901382 BTC
Rank
933
1H
0.72%
24H
1.06%
7D
-5.86%

Market Cap

$2,135,120.00 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

549,892,000 CREDO

Max Supply

--

Credo Latest News

Credo Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Credo (CREDO)

Credo (CREDO) is a token offered by BitBounce email administration and the local cash of CredoEx trade. Intended to decrease spam, clients of the BitBounce administration are said to acquire Credo for messages got from new senders, and as indicated by BitBounce.com, clients additionally have the choice to spend the Ethereum-based token so as to send spontaneous messages.


CREDO to USD Calculator
CREDO
USD

Credo Stock Price Chart

Credo Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Stewart Dennis CEO & Co-Founder - - - -
Alexis Dennis CDO & Co-Founder - - - -
Chandler Guo Advisor - - - -

Credo Code Progress

No github data found

CredoCredo Price Chart US Dollar (CREDO/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.07045278 0.04% -1.88% $35.23 M 500,000,000 $2.26 M PlayFuel seven day chart
2 $0.02104702 -0.29% 0.40% $22.40 M 1,064,463,375 $340.27 K Switcheo seven day chart
3 $0.00047533 7.11% 7.20% $251.73 K 529,591,779 $106.63 Electrify.Asia seven day chart
4 $0.00122448 0.58% 1.06% $229.59 K 187,500,000 $3.51 K Starbase seven day chart
5 $0.00134737 0.58% -5.61% $0.00 ? $14.40 K vSportCoin seven day chart
6 $94.16 0.51% 0.67% $0.00 ? $502.19 Charged Finance seven day chart
7 $0.05558409 -0.50% 3.79% $0.00 ? $171.04 Harcomia seven day chart

Credo Trading Data

Credo Price $0.00388281
Credo Price (BTC) 53.30901382
Credo Rank #933
1 Hour
0.72%
24 Hours
1.06%
7 Days
-5.86%
Market Cap $2,135,120.00
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 549.89 M
Total Supply 1.37 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.01308680 USD / $0.00339620 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00412402 USD / $0.00339620 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00412000 USD / $0.00382006 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00391073 USD / $0.00375286 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00392782 USD / $0.00380907 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00388177 USD / $0.00384504 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00003673 USD (%)
Yesterday's Volume $0 USD
Credo/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.01875855 CREDO
Started 13 September 2017
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm Unknown
Hardware wallet 1

About Credo (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Credo is at 2 million dollars.

80 percent of Credo owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Credo

How secure is the Credo Network?

Credo is secured using the Unk-nown algorithm, which falls to the Unk-n family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Credo Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Credo (Stats)

Credo ranks no 933 in the market. It is the nine hundred thirty-third largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Credo Price Live

Today’s Credo price is $0.00388281 USD, which is up by 1.06% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.72%. Credo’s market cap currently sits at $2,135,120.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #933.

Credo Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -5.86%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00388177 USD while closing rates were $0.00384504 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00392782 USD / $0.00380907 USD and the volume were at $0 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00412000 USD / $0.00382006 USD , for 30 days is $0.00412402 USD / $0.00339620 USD and for 90 days is $0.01308680 USD / $0.00339620 USD

Credo Supply

The market capitalization of Credo is at $2,135,120.00 and its volume for 24 hours is .

549.89 M Credo are under circulation, with total supply of 1.37 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.