DefiBox (BOX) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


DefiBox

DefiBox (BOX) Price

$5.97 USD (0.54%)
80,388.29855246 BTC
Rank
2766
1H
-3.77%
24H
0.54%
7D
11.94%

Market Cap

$ USD

Volume (24h)

$64,537.10 USD

Circulating Supply

--

Max Supply

5,000,000 BOX

DefiBox Latest News

DefiBox Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About DefiBox (BOX)


BOX to USD Calculator
BOX
USD

DefiBox Stock Price Chart

No team data found

DefiBox Code Progress

No github data found

DefiBoxDefiBox Price Chart US Dollar (BOX/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.09563709 -0.81% -3.94% $2.98 B 31,112,484,646 $885.86 M Cardano seven day chart
2 $0.06446971 -1.42% -0.61% $1.19 M 18,483,027 $1.67 K I/O Coin seven day chart
3 $0.00102687 -56.97% -57.71% $87.60 K 85,310,628 $9.19 PAYCENT seven day chart
4 $0.00012113 0.02% 1.72% $49.53 K 408,869,908 $0.56 Cheesecoin seven day chart
5 $0.00053837 0.03% 1.46% $10.32 K 19,177,485 $1.97 Akroma seven day chart
6 $0.00026147 -0.63% 0.92% $0.00 ? $14.67 K Gala seven day chart

DefiBox Trading Data

DefiBox Price $5.97
DefiBox Price (BTC) 80,388.29855246
DefiBox Rank #2766
1 Hour
-3.77%
24 Hours
0.54%
7 Days
11.94%
Market Cap $
Volume (24h) $64,537.10
Circulating Supply -
Total Supply 5.00 M
Max Supply 5.00 M
90 Day High / Low $16.34 USD / $5.59 USD
30 Day High / Low $11.26 USD / $5.59 USD
7 Day High / Low $6.03 USD / $5.6 USD
24 Hour High / Low $6.36 USD / $5.61 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $6.36 USD / $5.61 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $6.25 USD / $5.95 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.30815411 USD (-4.93%)
Yesterday's Volume $65,147.80 USD
DefiBox/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00001244 BOX
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About DefiBox (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of DefiBox is at 0 dollars.

80 percent of DefiBox owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via DefiBox

How secure is the DefiBox Network?

DefiBox is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork DefiBox Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About DefiBox (Stats)

DefiBox ranks no 2766 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 2766, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

DefiBox Price Live

Today’s DefiBox price is $5.97 USD, which is up by 0.54% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -3.77%. DefiBox’s market cap currently sits at $ USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #2766.

DefiBox Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 11.94%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $6.25 USD while closing rates were $5.95 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $6.36 USD / $5.61 USD and the volume were at $65,147.80 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $6.03 USD / $5.6 USD , for 30 days is $11.26 USD / $5.59 USD and for 90 days is $16.34 USD / $5.59 USD

DefiBox Supply

The market capitalization of DefiBox is at $ and its volume for 24 hours is $64,537.10.

- DefiBox are under circulation, with total supply of 5.00 M and the Maximum supply of 5.00 M

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.