DigiByte (DGB) Price in TRY with Live Chart & Market Cap


DigiByte

DigiByte (DGB) Price

₺0.16721734 TRY (-2.3%)
270.70833682 BTC
Rank
51
1H
2.44%
24H
-2.3%
7D
-8.06%

Market Cap

₺2,290,507,120.73 TRY

Volume (24h)

₺45,979,762.64 TRY

Circulating Supply

13,697,800,000 DGB

Max Supply

21,000,000,000 DGB

DigiByte Latest News

DigiByte Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About DigiByte (DGB)

DigiByte (DGB) is a public, global blockchain, rapidly growing and highly decentralized blockchain that focused on cybersecurity for digital payments since 2014.


DGB to USD Calculator
DGB
TRY

DigiByte Stock Price Chart

DigiByte Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Jared Tate Creator LinkedIn - -

DigiByte Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

DigiByteDigiByte Price Chart Turkish Lira (DGB/TRY)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.01412647 -0.08% -7.03% $11.86 M 839,860,541 $5.19 M Lambda seven day chart
2 $0.00000383 0.42% -2.18% $1.78 M 465,107,478,370 $15.14 TRONCLASSIC seven day chart
3 $0.00022209 2.00% 13.63% $1.69 M 7,625,478,192 $26.23 K carVertical seven day chart
4 $0.00094858 8.29% -31.69% $364.79 K 384,560,931 $1.56 K BitDegree seven day chart
5 $0.00162087 0.06% 8.75% $134.52 K 82,989,748 $413.95 CROAT seven day chart
6 $0.01067231 0.06% 9.37% $6.40 K 600,147 $80.67 K Bitcoin Classic seven day chart
7 $0.05505956 5.11% -9.22% $0.00 ? $87.53 K Timers seven day chart

DigiByte Trading Data

DigiByte Price ₺0.16721734
DigiByte Price (BTC) 270.70833682
DigiByte Rank #51
1 Hour
2.44%
24 Hours
-2.3%
7 Days
-8.06%
Market Cap ₺2,290,507,120.73
Volume (24h) ₺45,979,762.64
Circulating Supply 13.70 B
Total Supply 13.70 B
Max Supply 21.00 B
90 Day High / Low $0.03571360 USD / $0.01954550 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.02736380 USD / $0.01954550 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.02215080 USD / $0.01954550 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.02247932 USD / $0.01966042 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.02179464 USD / $0.01873855 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.01946586 USD / $0.02047399 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (5.18%)
Yesterday's Volume $10,880,299 USD
DigiByte/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00044275 DGB
Started 06 February 2014
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm Multiple
Hardware wallet 1

About DigiByte (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of DigiByte is at 2 billion dollars.

80 percent of DigiByte owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via DigiByte

How secure is the DigiByte Network?

DigiByte is secured using the Mul-tiple algorithm, which falls to the Mul-t family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork DigiByte Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About DigiByte (Stats)

DigiByte ranks no 51 in the market. It is the fifty-first largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

DigiByte Price Live

Today’s DigiByte price is ₺0.16721734 USD, which is down by -2.3% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 2.44%. DigiByte’s market cap currently sits at ₺2,290,507,120.73 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #51.

DigiByte Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -8.06%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.01946586 USD while closing rates were $0.02047399 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.02179464 USD / $0.01873855 USD and the volume were at $10,880,299 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.02215080 USD / $0.01954550 USD , for 30 days is $0.02736380 USD / $0.01954550 USD and for 90 days is $0.03571360 USD / $0.01954550 USD

DigiByte Supply

The market capitalization of DigiByte is at ₺2,290,507,120.73 and its volume for 24 hours is ₺45,979,762.64.

13.70 B DigiByte are under circulation, with total supply of 13.70 B and the Maximum supply of 21.00 B

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.