Dinastycoin (DCY) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Dinastycoin

Dinastycoin (DCY) Price

$0.00537940 USD (2.24%)
72.44797776 BTC
Rank
473
1H
-0.25%
24H
2.24%
7D
7.98%

Market Cap

$10,672,400.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$12,672.70 USD

Circulating Supply

1,983,950,000 DCY

Max Supply

--

Dinastycoin Latest News

Dinastycoin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Dinastycoin (DCY)


DCY to USD Calculator
DCY
USD

Dinastycoin Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Dinastycoin Code Progress

No github data found

DinastycoinDinastycoin Price Chart US Dollar (DCY/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $94.94 1.15% -9.53% $384.50 M 4,049,836 $117.18 M Compound seven day chart
2 $0.05124164 -0.77% -2.37% $1.23 M 24,000,000 $273.24 K Upfiring seven day chart
3 $0.00248452 -0.72% 16.35% $1.08 M 433,657,273 $6.45 K Electronic Energy Coin seven day chart
4 $0.01144754 -0.11% 3.61% $769.12 K 67,186,714 $83.65 Cashbery Coin seven day chart
5 $0.00103916 0.67% 1.44% $27.23 K 26,205,539 $? Elementrem seven day chart
6 $0.00134677 -0.11% 2.39% $7.19 K 5,336,725 $0.13 Xenoverse seven day chart
7 $284.36 -0.85% 0.72% $0.00 ? $? ETH Price Action Candlestick Set seven day chart

Dinastycoin Trading Data

Dinastycoin Price $0.00537940
Dinastycoin Price (BTC) 72.44797776
Dinastycoin Rank #473
1 Hour
-0.25%
24 Hours
2.24%
7 Days
7.98%
Market Cap $10,672,400.00
Volume (24h) $12,672.70
Circulating Supply 1.98 B
Total Supply 1.98 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00530138 USD / $0.00050604 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00530138 USD / $0.00211131 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00530138 USD / $0.00481493 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00547922 USD / $0.00487431 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00546380 USD / $0.00519868 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00520440 USD / $0.00521445 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (0.19321145%)
Yesterday's Volume $22,569.01 USD
Dinastycoin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.01380301 DCY
Started 24 June 2017
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm CryptoNight
Hardware wallet -

About Dinastycoin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Dinastycoin is at 11 million dollars.

80 percent of Dinastycoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Dinastycoin

How secure is the Dinastycoin Network?

Dinastycoin is secured using the Cry-ptoNight algorithm, which falls to the Cry-p family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Dinastycoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Dinastycoin (Stats)

Dinastycoin ranks no 473 in the market. It is the four hundred seventy-third largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Dinastycoin Price Live

Today’s Dinastycoin price is $0.00537940 USD, which is up by 2.24% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.25%. Dinastycoin’s market cap currently sits at $10,672,400.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #473.

Dinastycoin Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 7.98%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00520440 USD while closing rates were $0.00521445 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00546380 USD / $0.00519868 USD and the volume were at $22,569.01 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00530138 USD / $0.00481493 USD , for 30 days is $0.00530138 USD / $0.00211131 USD and for 90 days is $0.00530138 USD / $0.00050604 USD

Dinastycoin Supply

The market capitalization of Dinastycoin is at $10,672,400.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $12,672.70.

1.98 B Dinastycoin are under circulation, with total supply of 1.98 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.