Dogecoin Latest News
Dogecoin Stock Price Chart
Dogecoin (DOGE) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Dogecoin :
Dogecoin(DOGE) is an open-source, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, and it comes under altcoins and meme coins. The DOGE launched in the year 2013 and developed to make a joke on Bitcoin(BTC). It is trendy among Shibu Inus around the world. DOGE's blockchain is still suffering and derived from Litecoin technology. The two software engineers named Jackson Palmer and Billy Marcus created DOGECOIN. Jackson Palmer designed the Dogecoin logo to make DOGE famous usin...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Dogecoin wallet
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Dogecoin wallet came into existence.
A Dogecoin wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Dogecoin without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Dogecoin wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Dogecoin.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Dogecoin?
- Start google and type Dogecoin.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Dogecoin. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Dogecoin cash. Else select DOGE wallet while you want to receive Dogecoins.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Dogecoins.
How can you send Dogecoin?
- Open the Dogecoin.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Dogecoin Cash or select DOGE while you want to send Dogecoins.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store Dogecoin coins