EchoLink Latest News
EchoLink Stock Price Chart
EchoLink Team Members
|Matthias von Eichstaedt, PhD||Senior Software Architect||-||-||-||-|
|Zhixian Yan, PhD||Software Architect||-||-||-||-|
|Roy Wei||Full Stack Senior Software Engineer||-||-||-||-|
|Dustin Byington||Strategic Advisor||-||-||-|
|Jialing Liu (bitcrab)||Strategic Advisor||-||-||-||-|
|Anthony St.George||Strategic Advisor||-||-||-||-|
EchoLink (EKO) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About EchoLink :
EchoLink (EKO) is a blockchain based framework that gives checked training, expertise, and work experience data. Exploiting blockchain innovation's permanence and time stamp usefulness, EchoLink gives clients believed data with respect to a vocation competitor's training, expertise, and work understanding. EchoLink gives reserve funds to selection representatives in time and money related assets. The EchoLink framework can likewise be utilized for extra en...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the EchoLink wallet
EchoLink (EKO) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the EchoLink wallet came into existence.
A EchoLink wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your EchoLink without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the EchoLink wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the EchoLink.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive EchoLink?
- Start google and type EchoLink.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive EchoLink. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving EchoLink cash. Else select EKO wallet while you want to receive EchoLinks.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you EchoLinks.
How can you send EchoLink?
- Open the EchoLink.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending EchoLink Cash or select EKO while you want to send EchoLinks.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store EchoLinks or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or EchoLinks.