Esportbits (HLT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Esportbits

Esportbits (HLT) Price

$0.10103600 USD (-0.06%)
1,397.64256062 BTC
Rank
913
1H
0.01%
24H
-0.06%
7D
-0.05%

Market Cap

$2,325,190.00 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

23,013,400 HLT

Max Supply

--

Esportbits Latest News

Esportbits Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Esportbits (HLT)


HLT to USD Calculator
HLT
USD

Esportbits Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Esportbits Code Progress

No github data found

EsportbitsEsportbits Price Chart US Dollar (HLT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00141324 -2.01% 0.27% $7.28 M 5,150,266,134 $232.77 K TOP seven day chart
2 $0.00262666 26.63% -19.57% $280.89 K 106,936,231 $2.85 K Maverick Chain seven day chart
3 $0.00227578 -41.44% -57.79% $187.75 K 82,500,000 $2.80 K Cubiex seven day chart
4 $0.07222528 0.84% 7.47% $78.68 K 1,089,402 $220.09 Baz Token seven day chart
5 $0.00124498 -0.01% -29.62% $41.57 K 33,390,496 $2.26 vSlice seven day chart
6 $1.86 -9.54% -26.47% $0.00 ? $168.34 K HippoFinance seven day chart
7 $0 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 ? $? United Bull Traders seven day chart

Esportbits Trading Data

Esportbits Price $0.10103600
Esportbits Price (BTC) 1,397.64256062
Esportbits Rank #913
1 Hour
0.01%
24 Hours
-0.06%
7 Days
-0.05%
Market Cap $2,325,190.00
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 23.01 M
Total Supply 303.84 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.10337900 USD / $0.07395190 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.10259700 USD / $0.07395190 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.10110600 USD / $0.07559270 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.10109300 USD / $0.10101274 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.10110454 USD / $0.10101614 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.10103431 USD / $0.10110454 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (0.06951760%)
Yesterday's Volume $0 USD
Esportbits/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00071549 HLT
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Esportbits (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Esportbits is at 2 million dollars.

80 percent of Esportbits owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Esportbits

How secure is the Esportbits Network?

Esportbits is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Esportbits Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Esportbits (Stats)

Esportbits ranks no 913 in the market. It is the nine hundred thirteenth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Esportbits Price Live

Today’s Esportbits price is $0.10103600 USD, which is down by -0.06% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.01%. Esportbits’s market cap currently sits at $2,325,190.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #913.

Esportbits Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -0.05%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.10103431 USD while closing rates were $0.10110454 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.10110454 USD / $0.10101614 USD and the volume were at $0 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.10110600 USD / $0.07559270 USD , for 30 days is $0.10259700 USD / $0.07395190 USD and for 90 days is $0.10337900 USD / $0.07395190 USD

Esportbits Supply

The market capitalization of Esportbits is at $2,325,190.00 and its volume for 24 hours is .

23.01 M Esportbits are under circulation, with total supply of 303.84 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.