EUNOMIA Latest News
EUNOMIA Stock Price Chart
EUNOMIA (ENTS) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About EUNOMIA :
EUNOMIA (ENTS) is a decentralized promoting biological community. Using blockchain innovation, it constructs an online commercial center that enables vendors to tokenize their items, offer it and advance their items proficiently. We attempt to help SME'S (UKM) in INDONESIA so as to have the capacity to showcase its in on the web, in Indonesia as well as International.
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the EUNOMIA wallet
EUNOMIA (ENTS) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the EUNOMIA wallet came into existence.
A EUNOMIA wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your EUNOMIA without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the EUNOMIA wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the EUNOMIA.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive EUNOMIA?
- Start google and type EUNOMIA.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive EUNOMIA. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving EUNOMIA cash. Else select ENTS wallet while you want to receive EUNOMIAs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you EUNOMIAs.
How can you send EUNOMIA?
- Open the EUNOMIA.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending EUNOMIA Cash or select ENTS while you want to send EUNOMIAs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store EUNOMIA coins