Fantom Latest News
Fantom Stock Price Chart
Fantom (FTM) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Fantom :
FANTOM (FTM) is a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) based Smart Contract stage that plans to fathom the adaptability issues of circulated record advances. The undertaking's central goal is to give similarity between all exchange bodies the world over, and make a biological community which permits continuous exchanges and information imparting to ease. The stage plans to separate itself with its "Lachesis Protocol" , which will be incorporated with Fantom OP...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Fantom wallet
Fantom (FTM) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Fantom wallet came into existence.
A Fantom wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Fantom without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Fantom wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Fantom.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Fantom?
- Start google and type Fantom.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Fantom. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Fantom cash. Else select FTM wallet while you want to receive Fantoms.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Fantoms.
How can you send Fantom?
- Open the Fantom.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Fantom Cash or select FTM while you want to send Fantoms.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store Fantoms or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or Fantoms.