Fivebalance (FBN) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Fivebalance

Fivebalance (FBN) Price

$0.00002650 USD (38.13%)
0.36551576 BTC
Rank
2147
1H
0.08%
24H
38.13%
7D
-11.19%

Market Cap

$14,978.70 USD

Volume (24h)

$162.8 USD

Circulating Supply

565,241,000 FBN

Max Supply

1,000,000,000 FBN

Fivebalance Latest News

Fivebalance Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Fivebalance (FBN)

Five Balance (FBN) Token is the world's first computerized resource for human asset improvement. Digital currency is intended to give rewards for each person who are attempting to fix their issues or endeavoring to improve the nature of their 5F (Fit, Financial, Family, Flair, and Faith). Clients additionally can get rewards from somebody who acknowledges them, from their organizations, or the promoters who put their ads on 5F pointers. FBN prizes can be utilized to open premium pointers or digital book trade, class tickets or different stocks in the Human Resource Marketplace. The fivebalance network will work in a decentralized technique, every network part can lead instructional courses or joint investigation bunches in their urban areas. The Fivebalance engineer will begin from nations in Southeast Asia and grow to all nations on the planet.


FBN to USD Calculator
FBN
USD

Fivebalance Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Fivebalance Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

FivebalanceFivebalance Price Chart US Dollar (FBN/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.11401343 -0.02% -1.70% $519.57 K 4,557,061 $293.96 K Datamine seven day chart
2 $0.00428655 0.67% 1.44% $90.02 K 21,000,000 $? Bitcoin Red seven day chart
3 $0.00007889 0.07% 1.61% $10.65 K 135,043,262 $? DNotes seven day chart
4 $0.00976933 3.63% -3.53% $0.00 ? $3.50 M VinDax Coin seven day chart
5 $36.44 -0.89% -10.38% $0.00 ? $1.07 M Lien seven day chart
6 $0.73026423 0.15% 0.21% $0.00 ? $234.03 K DeXe seven day chart
7 $13.81 0.04% 1.67% $0.00 ? $? Versess Coin seven day chart

Fivebalance Trading Data

Fivebalance Price $0.00002650
Fivebalance Price (BTC) 0.36551576
Fivebalance Rank #2147
1 Hour
0.08%
24 Hours
38.13%
7 Days
-11.19%
Market Cap $14,978.70
Volume (24h) $162.8
Circulating Supply 565.24 M
Total Supply 571.04 M
Max Supply 1.00 B
90 Day High / Low $0.00004910 USD / $0.00000860 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00004880 USD / $0.00002680 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00003850 USD / $0.00002843 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00003782 USD / $0.00001906 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00003756 USD / $0.00001909 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00003728 USD / $0.00001921 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00001807 USD (-48.48%)
Yesterday's Volume $205.42 USD
Fivebalance/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 2.74 FBN
Started 18 October 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About Fivebalance (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Fivebalance is at 15 thousand dollars.

80 percent of Fivebalance owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Fivebalance

How secure is the Fivebalance Network?

Fivebalance is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Fivebalance Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Fivebalance (Stats)

Fivebalance ranks no 2147 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 2147, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Fivebalance Price Live

Today’s Fivebalance price is $0.00002650 USD, which is up by 38.13% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.08%. Fivebalance’s market cap currently sits at $14,978.70 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #2147.

Fivebalance Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -11.19%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00003728 USD while closing rates were $0.00001921 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00003756 USD / $0.00001909 USD and the volume were at $205.42 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00003850 USD / $0.00002843 USD , for 30 days is $0.00004880 USD / $0.00002680 USD and for 90 days is $0.00004910 USD / $0.00000860 USD

Fivebalance Supply

The market capitalization of Fivebalance is at $14,978.70 and its volume for 24 hours is $162.8.

565.24 M Fivebalance are under circulation, with total supply of 571.04 M and the Maximum supply of 1.00 B

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.