FunFair (FUN) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
FunFair (FUN) Price
FunFair Latest News
About FunFair (FUN)
FunFair (FUN) was based on the Ethereum arrange by a group situated in London with roots in PC gaming. Imagining the decentralization of the idea driving club, FunFair saddles shared innovation in mix with cryptography. Having diversion makers, administrators, and players each using their FUN tokens for expenses or incomes, the innovation is intended to empower lower costs alongside more noteworthy straightforwardness in secure gaming encounters said to be fun, quick, and fair.FunFair gives blockchain-controlled arrangements the possibility to significantly change the internet gaming industry for both the administrator and player. Utilizing the most recent Ethereum innovation, we convey minimal effort, high caliber, straightforward gambling club encounters that are provably reasonable.
FunFair Stock Price Chart
FunFair Team Members
|Jeremy Longley||CTO & Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Oliver Hopton||Core Developer & Co-founder||-||-||-|
|Jez San Obe||CEO & Founder||-||-||-||Medium|
|Rob Palmer-Hole||Project Manager||-||-||-|
|Paul Jackman||Technical Director||-||-||-|
|Jas Austin||Games Designer & Programmer||-||-|
|Kim Man||Graphic Designer||-||-||-|
|Joe Blakeston||2D Animator||-||-||-|
|Steven Olliffe||3D Artist||-||-||-|
|JOHAN VAN DER MERWE||Web Developer||-||-||-|
|Krzysztof Krygier||Concept Artist||-||-||-|
|Nicholas Antill||QA Lead||-||-||-|
|Daniel Grant||Content Creator||-||-||-|
|Zuzana Borosova||HR Manager||-||-||-|
|Darren Kenny||Software Engineer||-||-||-|
|Pete Moores||UI Designer||-||-||-|
|Timo Hanke||Advisor Technical||-||-||-|
|Nick Johnson||Advisor Technical||-||-||-|
|Dennis Petersen||Advisor Technical||-||-||-||-|
|Jeff Ifrah||Advisor Legal||-||-||-|
|Eitan Jankelewitz||Advisor Legal||-||-|
|Melissa Blau||Advisor Commercial||-||-||-|
|Kevin De Haan||Advisor Legal||-||-||-||-|
FunFair Price Chart US Dollar (FUN/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$0.01952801||0.27%||-4.14%||$8.82 M||451,423,559||$164.17 K|
|2||$0.00918752||0.12%||0.26%||$1.64 M||178,664,008||$24.33 K|
|3||$0.00246817||-0.34%||-3.77%||$266.95 K||108,157,249||$8.42 K|
FunFair Trading Data
|FunFair Price (BTC)||42.43487198|
|Circulating Supply||6.55 B|
|Total Supply||11.00 B|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.00567105 USD / $0.00274653 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.00366879 USD / $0.00274653 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.00366879 USD / $0.00333690 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.00340521 USD / $0.00313808 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.00364734 USD / $0.00323735 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.00358028 USD / $0.00334199 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.00023828 USD (-6.66%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$674,794 USD|
|FunFair/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.02356552 FUN|
|Started||27 June 2017|
|Development status||On-going development|
|Proof Type||Not mineable|
About FunFair (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of FunFair is at 21 million dollars.
80 percent of FunFair owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via FunFair
How secure is the FunFair Network?
FunFair is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork FunFair Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About FunFair (Stats)
FunFair ranks no 317 in the market. It is the three hundred seventeenth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
FunFair Price Live
Today’s FunFair price is $0.00313808 USD, which is down by -7.38% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -0.01%. FunFair’s market cap currently sits at $20,550,900.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #317.
FunFair Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -12.8%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00358028 USD while closing rates were $0.00334199 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00364734 USD / $0.00323735 USD and the volume were at $674,794 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00366879 USD / $0.00333690 USD , for 30 days is $0.00366879 USD / $0.00274653 USD and for 90 days is $0.00567105 USD / $0.00274653 USD
The market capitalization of FunFair is at $20,550,900.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $321,488.
6.55 B FunFair are under circulation, with total supply of 11.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00