FUZE Token (FUZE) Price in TRY with Live Chart & Market Cap


FUZE Token

FUZE Token (FUZE) Price

₺481.33 TRY (16.6%)
761,899.11932495 BTC
Rank
1984
1H
20.49%
24H
16.6%
7D
0.75%

Market Cap

₺375,836.71 TRY

Volume (24h)

₺68,024.52 TRY

Circulating Supply

781 FUZE

Max Supply

--

FUZE Token Latest News

FUZE Token Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About FUZE Token (FUZE)


FUZE to USD Calculator
FUZE
TRY

FUZE Token Stock Price Chart

No team data found

FUZE Token Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

FUZE TokenFUZE Token Price Chart Turkish Lira (FUZE/TRY)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.47302328 0.31% -11.81% $505.11 K 1,067,840 $100.58 K CBDAO seven day chart
2 $0.01773991 0.49% -3.98% $345.63 K 19,483,114 $24.31 K EtherGem seven day chart
3 $0.00184319 0.06% -3.48% $64.23 K 34,845,252 $1.82 Bitcloud seven day chart
4 $0.00013166 0.06% -3.48% $1.38 K 10,518,425 $? SocialCoin seven day chart
5 $0.69470999 -1.13% -3.13% $0.00 ? $17.72 K OpenAlexa Protocol seven day chart
6 $0.00051400 2.34% 0.80% $0.00 ? $8.47 K DeepCloud AI seven day chart
7 $0.02837915 0.00% -0.01% $0.00 ? $86.01 USDA seven day chart

FUZE Token Trading Data

FUZE Token Price ₺481.33
FUZE Token Price (BTC) 761,899.11932495
FUZE Token Rank #1984
1 Hour
20.49%
24 Hours
16.6%
7 Days
0.75%
Market Cap ₺375,836.71
Volume (24h) ₺68,024.52
Circulating Supply 780.82
Total Supply 780.82
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $91.73 USD / $23.4 USD
30 Day High / Low $91.73 USD / $29.13 USD
7 Day High / Low $73.4 USD / $53.43 USD
24 Hour High / Low $65.42 USD / $45.2 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $65.42 USD / $45.2 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $54.15 USD / $54.76 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (1.13%)
Yesterday's Volume $8,721.10 USD
FUZE Token/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00000016 FUZE
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet -

About FUZE Token (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of FUZE Token is at 376 thousand dollars.

80 percent of FUZE Token owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via FUZE Token

How secure is the FUZE Token Network?

FUZE Token is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork FUZE Token Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About FUZE Token (Stats)

FUZE Token ranks no 1984 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1984, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

FUZE Token Price Live

Today’s FUZE Token price is ₺481.33 USD, which is up by 16.6% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 20.49%. FUZE Token’s market cap currently sits at ₺375,836.71 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1984.

FUZE Token Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 0.75%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $54.15 USD while closing rates were $54.76 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $65.42 USD / $45.2 USD and the volume were at $8,721.10 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $73.4 USD / $53.43 USD , for 30 days is $91.73 USD / $29.13 USD and for 90 days is $91.73 USD / $23.4 USD

FUZE Token Supply

The market capitalization of FUZE Token is at ₺375,836.71 and its volume for 24 hours is ₺68,024.52.

780.82 FUZE Token are under circulation, with total supply of 780.82 and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.