Global Cryptocurrency (GCC) Wallets
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store global cryptocurrencys or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or global cryptocurrency.
Understand the global cryptocurrency wallet
Global Cryptocurrency (GCC) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. Its one type of currency in the form of digital code. Lets understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the global cryptocurrency wallet came into existence.
A global cryptocurrency wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say its a digital application where you can store/hold your global cryptocurrency without any hesitation because its very safe. Technically, its like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the global cryptocurrency wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the global cryptocurrency.
Lets understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive global cryptocurrency?
- Start google and type global cryptocurrency.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive global cryptocurrency. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving bitcoin cash. Else select GCC wallet while you want to receive global cryptocurrencys.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you global cryptocurrencys.
How can you send global cryptocurrency?
- Open the global cryptocurrency.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending bitcoin cash or select GCC while you want to send global cryptocurrencys.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store global cryptocurrencys or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or global cryptocurrencys.