GlobalToken (GLT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


GlobalToken

GlobalToken (GLT) Price

$0.00041174 USD (38.88%)
5.65093752 BTC
Rank
1974
1H
49.37%
24H
38.88%
7D
39.58%

Market Cap

$46,353.10 USD

Volume (24h)

$3.33 USD

Circulating Supply

112,578,000 GLT

Max Supply

168,000,000 GLT

GlobalToken Latest News

GlobalToken Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About GlobalToken (GLT)

GlobalToken (GLT) is a Proof of Work Multi-Algorithm Coin with help for 30 calculations. A token worked for vendors with moment exchanges and low expenses.


GLT to USD Calculator
GLT
USD

GlobalToken Stock Price Chart

No team data found

GlobalToken Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

GlobalTokenGlobalToken Price Chart US Dollar (GLT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00078672 8.33% -9.40% $2.03 M 2,575,109,612 $39.46 K Callisto Network seven day chart
2 $0.05167382 -0.40% 14.79% $1.93 M 37,426,884 $1.95 K Stealth seven day chart
3 $1.13 -0.85% -1.28% $1.37 M 1,210,675 $6.56 M Connectome seven day chart
4 $0.03287937 -0.43% 0.66% $1.17 M 35,593,128 $108.83 K Wownero seven day chart
5 $0.00013725 -0.42% 0.66% $97.24 K 708,506,520 $? Cryptonite seven day chart
6 $36.46 0.65% -10.06% $0.00 ? $1.08 M Lien seven day chart
7 $0.22635100 0.93% 1.02% $0.00 ? $? Shrimp Finance seven day chart

GlobalToken Trading Data

GlobalToken Price $0.00041174
GlobalToken Price (BTC) 5.65093752
GlobalToken Rank #1974
1 Hour
49.37%
24 Hours
38.88%
7 Days
39.58%
Market Cap $46,353.10
Volume (24h) $3.33
Circulating Supply 112.58 M
Total Supply 112.58 M
Max Supply 168.00 M
90 Day High / Low $0.00098229 USD / $0.00019677 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00068819 USD / $0.00024104 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00032151 USD / $0.00026638 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00041272 USD / $0.00027362 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00040679 USD / $0.00026319 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00026891 USD / $0.00029579 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (9.99%)
Yesterday's Volume $3.6 USD
GlobalToken/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.17696179 GLT
Started 19 June 2017
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm Multiple
Hardware wallet -

About GlobalToken (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of GlobalToken is at 46 thousand dollars.

80 percent of GlobalToken owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via GlobalToken

How secure is the GlobalToken Network?

GlobalToken is secured using the Mul-tiple algorithm, which falls to the Mul-t family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork GlobalToken Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About GlobalToken (Stats)

GlobalToken ranks no 1974 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1974, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

GlobalToken Price Live

Today’s GlobalToken price is $0.00041174 USD, which is up by 38.88% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 49.37%. GlobalToken’s market cap currently sits at $46,353.10 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1974.

GlobalToken Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 39.58%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00026891 USD while closing rates were $0.00029579 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00040679 USD / $0.00026319 USD and the volume were at $3.6 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00032151 USD / $0.00026638 USD , for 30 days is $0.00068819 USD / $0.00024104 USD and for 90 days is $0.00098229 USD / $0.00019677 USD

GlobalToken Supply

The market capitalization of GlobalToken is at $46,353.10 and its volume for 24 hours is $3.33.

112.58 M GlobalToken are under circulation, with total supply of 112.58 M and the Maximum supply of 168.00 M

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.