Holo Latest News
Holo Stock Price Chart
Holo Team Members
|Arthur Brock||Co-Founder & Chief Architect||-||-||-|
|Eric Harris-Braun||Co-Founder & Executive Engineer||-||-||-|
|Ferananda Ibarra||Partnership Coordination||-||-||-|
|Matthew Schutte||Communications Director||-||-||-|
|David Atkinson||Finance & Legal Coordinator||-||-||-|
|Jean-François Noubel||European Executive Liason||-||-||-|
|Jean Russell||Project Lead||-||-||-|
|Mickki Langston||Logistics Coordinator||-||-||-|
|Mary Camacho||US Product & Operations||-||-||-|
|Emaline Friedman||Documentation & Research Lead||-||-||-|
|Nicolas Luck||Core Engineer||-||-||-|
|Celestial Hanley||Experience Designer||-||-||-|
|Jarod Holtz||Project Lead||-||-||-|
|Sami Van Ness||Director of Marketing||-||-||-|
|Micah Jefferson||Web Presence & Communications Ninja||-||-||-|
|Laureli Shimayo||People & Culture Coordinator||-||-||-|
|Sam Cooley||Dev Ops||-||-||-|
|Robert Best||Data & Analytics Lead||-||-||-|
|Mamading Ceesay||Dev Ops||-||-||-|
|Anders Aamodt||Community coordinator||-||-||-|
|Will Harris-Braun||Support Lead||-||-||-|
|Katie Teague||Video Making||-||-||-|
|Greg Schaffer||Community Builder||-||-||-||-|
|Connor Turland||Developer Training & Documentation||-||-||-||-|
|David Braden||Lead Developer||-||-||-|
|Sam Rose||Dev Ops & Scaling||-||-||-|
|Katie Lucas||Head of People & Culture||-||-||-|
|Damien Douté||Software Engineer||-||-||-|
|Paulii Good||Digital Marketing Manager||-||-||-|
Holo (HOT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Holo :
Holochain (HOT) is a decentralized application stage that utilizes shared systems administration for preparing specialist driven understanding and accord components between clients. In Holochain, no evident worldwide accord is kept up. Rather, every specialist in the open blockchain keeps up a private fork that is overseen and put away limitedly on the open blockchain with an appropriated hash table. This empowers each gadget on a system to work freely, an...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Holo wallet
Holo (HOT) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Holo wallet came into existence.
A Holo wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Holo without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Holo wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Holo.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Holo?
- Start google and type Holo.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Holo. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Holo cash. Else select HOT wallet while you want to receive Holos.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Holos.
How can you send Holo?
- Open the Holo.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Holo Cash or select HOT while you want to send Holos.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store Holos or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or Holos.