HUSD (HUSD) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


HUSD

HUSD (HUSD) Price

$0.99979300 USD (-0.02%)
13,506.44525920 BTC
Rank
51
1H
-0.01%
24H
-0.02%
7D
-0.02%

Market Cap

$278,046,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$57,710,300 USD

Circulating Supply

278,103,000 HUSD

Max Supply

--

HUSD Latest News

HUSD Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About HUSD (HUSD)


HUSD to USD Calculator
HUSD
USD

HUSD Stock Price Chart

No team data found

HUSD Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

HUSDHUSD Price Chart US Dollar (HUSD/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $1.03 -0.55% -2.00% $130.41 M 126,277,631 $2.66 M Lisk seven day chart
2 $0.01963568 -1.32% -2.42% $8.87 M 451,491,927 $152.49 K Maro seven day chart
3 $0.35859883 5.48% 5.52% $5.94 M 16,560,586 $599.52 K Neblio seven day chart
4 $0.00298202 -6.39% -1.02% $1.76 M 590,108,901 $97.83 K VINchain seven day chart
5 $0.00094470 -1.32% -12.45% $36.56 K 38,696,634 $12.91 K EUNO seven day chart
6 $0.00081058 -0.89% 0.26% $3.65 K 4,500,000 $? BitCoal seven day chart
7 $0.00013509 -0.90% 0.26% $2.31 K 17,089,600 $? PLNcoin seven day chart

HUSD Trading Data

HUSD Price $0.99979300
HUSD Price (BTC) 13,506.44525920
HUSD Rank #51
1 Hour
-0.01%
24 Hours
-0.02%
7 Days
-0.02%
Market Cap $278,046,000.00
Volume (24h) $57,710,300
Circulating Supply 278.10 M
Total Supply 278.10 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $1.01 USD / $0.99793000 USD
30 Day High / Low $1 USD / $0.99988700 USD
7 Day High / Low $1 USD / $0.99988700 USD
24 Hour High / Low $1 USD / $0.99957120 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $1 USD / $0.99952304 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $1 USD / $0.99966383 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00042367 USD (%)
Yesterday's Volume $75,079,024 USD
HUSD/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00007404 HUSD
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About HUSD (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of HUSD is at 278 million dollars.

80 percent of HUSD owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via HUSD

How secure is the HUSD Network?

HUSD is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork HUSD Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About HUSD (Stats)

HUSD ranks no 51 in the market. It is the fifty-first largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

HUSD Price Live

Today’s HUSD price is $0.99979300 USD, which is down by -0.02% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.01%. HUSD’s market cap currently sits at $278,046,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #51.

HUSD Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -0.02%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $1 USD while closing rates were $0.99966383 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $1 USD / $0.99952304 USD and the volume were at $75,079,024 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $1 USD / $0.99988700 USD , for 30 days is $1 USD / $0.99988700 USD and for 90 days is $1.01 USD / $0.99793000 USD

HUSD Supply

The market capitalization of HUSD is at $278,046,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $57,710,300.

278.10 M HUSD are under circulation, with total supply of 278.10 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.