Japan Content Token (JCT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Japan Content Token

Japan Content Token (JCT) Price

$0.00124810 USD (-0.53%)
16.81683381 BTC
Rank
1485
1H
-0.96%
24H
-0.53%
7D
-1.51%

Market Cap

$365,882.00 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

293,151,000 JCT

Max Supply

--

Japan Content Token Latest News

Japan Content Token Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Japan Content Token (JCT)


JCT to USD Calculator
JCT
USD

Japan Content Token Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Japan Content Token Code Progress

No github data found

Japan Content TokenJapan Content Token Price Chart US Dollar (JCT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.63218923 0.29% -3.23% $214.46 M 339,231,468 $641.59 K HedgeTrade seven day chart
2 $0.44118390 -1.12% -11.31% $30.82 M 69,863,017 $33.84 K Hellenic Coin seven day chart
3 $0.72903358 -1.03% -0.28% $12.78 M 17,525,493 $303.11 K Folgory Coin seven day chart
4 $0.00021812 0.46% 66.71% $131.39 K 602,378,920 $603.14 Energo seven day chart
5 $0.00013474 -1.05% -0.23% $77.43 K 574,683,675 $? BlueCoin seven day chart
6 $0.00004458 0.12% -3.65% $44.58 K 1,000,000,000 $4.84 Knekted seven day chart
7 $0.00742546 -0.88% 1.39% $0.00 ? $128.90 K Yuan Chain Coin seven day chart

Japan Content Token Trading Data

Japan Content Token Price $0.00124810
Japan Content Token Price (BTC) 16.81683381
Japan Content Token Rank #1485
1 Hour
-0.96%
24 Hours
-0.53%
7 Days
-1.51%
Market Cap $365,882.00
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 293.15 M
Total Supply 2.50 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00126914 USD / $0.00003818 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00126914 USD / $0.00101988 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00126914 USD / $0.00124809 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00126877 USD / $0.00122096 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00126877 USD / $0.00122096 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00124609 USD / $0.00124898 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (0.23238430%)
Yesterday's Volume $0 USD
Japan Content Token/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.05946423 JCT
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Japan Content Token (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Japan Content Token is at 366 thousand dollars.

80 percent of Japan Content Token owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Japan Content Token

How secure is the Japan Content Token Network?

Japan Content Token is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Japan Content Token Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Japan Content Token (Stats)

Japan Content Token ranks no 1485 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1485, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Japan Content Token Price Live

Today’s Japan Content Token price is $0.00124810 USD, which is down by -0.53% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.96%. Japan Content Token’s market cap currently sits at $365,882.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1485.

Japan Content Token Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -1.51%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00124609 USD while closing rates were $0.00124898 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00126877 USD / $0.00122096 USD and the volume were at $0 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00126914 USD / $0.00124809 USD , for 30 days is $0.00126914 USD / $0.00101988 USD and for 90 days is $0.00126914 USD / $0.00003818 USD

Japan Content Token Supply

The market capitalization of Japan Content Token is at $365,882.00 and its volume for 24 hours is .

293.15 M Japan Content Token are under circulation, with total supply of 2.50 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.