Komodo Latest News
Komodo Stock Price Chart
Komodo Team Members
|James L (jl777)||Lead Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Pbca26||Front End Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Satinder Grewal||Front End Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Angelina||Technical Project Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Ahmad Pouladzadeh||QA Lead||-||-||-||-|
|Srg||QA Team Member||-||-||-||-|
|Eliezio Oliveria||Senior Software Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Artem Pikulin||Senior Software Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Saddam Hossain||Senior Engineer||-||-||-||-|
|Christopher (Mylo) Mylonas||Technical Consultant||-||-||-||-|
|Julio Soares||Head of HR||-||-||-||-|
|K. C. Gonzalez||Senior Support Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Luis Garcia||System Administrator||-||-||-||-|
|Adrian Pante||Creative Director||-||-||-||-|
|Glen Pearce||SMM & Market Strategist||-||-||-||-|
|Audo Kowitz||Content Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Jason Brown||Business Development||-||-||-||-|
|Daniel Pigeon||Technical Writer||-||-||-||-|
|Ben O’Hanlon||Social Media Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Chris van Maarseveen (diesmaster)||Marketing Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Bryan Matthews||Video & Animation||-||-||-||-|
|Charis (Bob) Rafailidis||Market Research||-||-||-||-|
|Davion Ziere||Global Creative Strategist & Writer||-||-||-||-|
|ca333||Chief Technology Ofﬁcer||-||-||-||-|
|Duke Leto||Core Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Tony Lysakov||Support Agent||-||-||-||-|
|Ivan Sokolov||Project Manager||-||-||-||-|
Komodo (KMD) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Komodo :
Komodo (KMD) is a secure, scalable, and interoperable blockchain platform which offers the tech and tools to create customizable independent blockchains. It also supports cross-chain interoperability, which could allow blockchains built with Komodo to connect with external chains via atomic swaps. Komodo Platform providing complete end-to-end blockchain solutions for developers and industry. It is simple yet powerful.
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Komodo wallet
Komodo (KMD) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Komodo wallet came into existence.
A Komodo wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Komodo without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Komodo wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Komodo.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Komodo?
- Start google and type Komodo.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Komodo. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Komodo cash. Else select KMD wallet while you want to receive Komodos.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Komodos.
How can you send Komodo?
- Open the Komodo.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Komodo Cash or select KMD while you want to send Komodos.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store Komodo coins