Kush Finance (KSEED) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Kush Finance

Kush Finance (KSEED) Price

$0.37281800 USD (-1.22%)
5,020.25916106 BTC
Rank
1902
1H
37.1%
24H
-1.22%
7D
-32.75%

Market Cap

$65,626.40 USD

Volume (24h)

$12,325.10 USD

Circulating Supply

176,028 KSEED

Max Supply

--

Kush Finance Latest News

Kush Finance Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Kush Finance (KSEED)


KSEED to USD Calculator
KSEED
USD

Kush Finance Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Kush Finance Code Progress

No github data found

Kush FinanceKush Finance Price Chart US Dollar (KSEED/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.07535161 1.07% 3.34% $8.49 M 112,729,291 $103.82 K APIX seven day chart
2 $0.00094782 -19.12% -19.49% $230.32 K 243,000,000 $3.94 K VouchForMe seven day chart
3 $0.00116075 1.01% -16.59% $203.35 K 175,185,074 $34.12 K Ether Zero seven day chart
4 $0.01002049 1.10% 4.11% $0.00 ? $54.87 K Filenet seven day chart
5 $0.00460787 -0.58% -0.53% $0.00 ? $125.60 Axioms seven day chart
6 $2.52 0.12% 23.12% $0.00 ? $12.57 CoinLoan seven day chart
7 $0.00044974 0.51% 4.93% $0.00 ? $? Ruze Finance seven day chart

Kush Finance Trading Data

Kush Finance Price $0.37281800
Kush Finance Price (BTC) 5,020.25916106
Kush Finance Rank #1902
1 Hour
37.1%
24 Hours
-1.22%
7 Days
-32.75%
Market Cap $65,626.40
Volume (24h) $12,325.10
Circulating Supply 176.03 K
Total Supply 420.00 K
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $2.07 USD / $0.38031300 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.94004100 USD / $0.38031300 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.54284300 USD / $0.38031300 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.48787025 USD / $0.26019689 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.61298907 USD / $0.29962543 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.49991098 USD / $0.46974379 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.03016719 USD (-6.03%)
Yesterday's Volume $27,590.79 USD
Kush Finance/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00019919 KSEED
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Kush Finance (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Kush Finance is at 66 thousand dollars.

80 percent of Kush Finance owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Kush Finance

How secure is the Kush Finance Network?

Kush Finance is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Kush Finance Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Kush Finance (Stats)

Kush Finance ranks no 1902 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1902, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Kush Finance Price Live

Today’s Kush Finance price is $0.37281800 USD, which is down by -1.22% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 37.1%. Kush Finance’s market cap currently sits at $65,626.40 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1902.

Kush Finance Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -32.75%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.49991098 USD while closing rates were $0.46974379 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.61298907 USD / $0.29962543 USD and the volume were at $27,590.79 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.54284300 USD / $0.38031300 USD , for 30 days is $0.94004100 USD / $0.38031300 USD and for 90 days is $2.07 USD / $0.38031300 USD

Kush Finance Supply

The market capitalization of Kush Finance is at $65,626.40 and its volume for 24 hours is $12,325.10.

176.03 K Kush Finance are under circulation, with total supply of 420.00 K and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.