LHT (LHT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


LHT

LHT (LHT) Price

$0.00176480 USD (-1.39%)
23.82418057 BTC
Rank
1843
1H
0.08%
24H
-1.39%
7D
-49.15%

Market Cap

$88,239.80 USD

Volume (24h)

$193.74 USD

Circulating Supply

50,000,000 LHT

Max Supply

--

LHT Latest News

LHT Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About LHT (LHT)


LHT to USD Calculator
LHT
USD

LHT Stock Price Chart

No team data found

LHT Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

LHTLHT Price Chart US Dollar (LHT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $2.83 -0.34% -1.50% $11.47 M 4,051,846 $2.69 K YEP COIN seven day chart
2 $0.00306905 0.08% -4.30% $4.34 M 1,413,859,298 $132.82 K SmartCash seven day chart
3 $0.02292937 7.06% 7.91% $1.63 M 71,186,283 $16.06 K Xaurum seven day chart
4 $0.00014471 -27.73% -26.63% $388.46 K 2,684,354,113 $271.10 Bitsdaq seven day chart
5 $5.06 17.78% -22.49% $0.00 ? $1.29 M yAxis seven day chart
6 $60.44 -0.05% 0.63% $0.00 ? $8.15 K AurusGOLD seven day chart
7 $2.55 -0.04% -0.41% $0.00 ? $? AurusCOIN seven day chart

LHT Trading Data

LHT Price $0.00176480
LHT Price (BTC) 23.82418057
LHT Rank #1843
1 Hour
0.08%
24 Hours
-1.39%
7 Days
-49.15%
Market Cap $88,239.80
Volume (24h) $193.74
Circulating Supply 50.00 M
Total Supply 1.00 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.02201360 USD / $0.00195711 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.02046510 USD / $0.00195711 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00357194 USD / $0.00204214 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00367941 USD / $0.00173361 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00367941 USD / $0.00344450 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00363065 USD / $0.00352027 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00011037 USD (-3.04%)
Yesterday's Volume $173.55 USD
LHT/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.04197416 LHT
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About LHT (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of LHT is at 88 thousand dollars.

80 percent of LHT owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via LHT

How secure is the LHT Network?

LHT is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork LHT Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About LHT (Stats)

LHT ranks no 1843 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1843, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

LHT Price Live

Today’s LHT price is $0.00176480 USD, which is down by -1.39% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.08%. LHT’s market cap currently sits at $88,239.80 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1843.

LHT Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -49.15%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00363065 USD while closing rates were $0.00352027 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00367941 USD / $0.00344450 USD and the volume were at $173.55 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00357194 USD / $0.00204214 USD , for 30 days is $0.02046510 USD / $0.00195711 USD and for 90 days is $0.02201360 USD / $0.00195711 USD

LHT Supply

The market capitalization of LHT is at $88,239.80 and its volume for 24 hours is $193.74.

50.00 M LHT are under circulation, with total supply of 1.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.