Liquity USD Latest News
Liquity USD Stock Price Chart
Liquity USD (LUSD) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Liquity USD wallet
Liquity USD (LUSD) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Liquity USD wallet came into existence.
A Liquity USD wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Liquity USD without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Liquity USD wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Liquity USD.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Liquity USD?
- Start google and type Liquity USD.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Liquity USD. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Liquity USD cash. Else select LUSD wallet while you want to receive Liquity USDs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Liquity USDs.
How can you send Liquity USD?
- Open the Liquity USD.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Liquity USD Cash or select LUSD while you want to send Liquity USDs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store Liquity USD coins