Litecoin (LTC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Litecoin (LTC) Price
Litecoin Latest News
About Litecoin (LTC)
Litecoin is a P2P (peer-to-peer) cryptocurrency developed by Charlie Lee. Litecoin software project was released under the MIT/X11 license. Litecoin is an open source, digital currency that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Litecoin provides faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency. The Litecoin blockchain is capable of handling higher transaction volume than Bitcoin. Due to more frequent block generation, litecoin network supports more transactions without any need to modify the software in the near future. Litecoin miners are currently awarded with 25 litecoins per block.
Litecoin Stock Price Chart
Litecoin Team Members
|Charlie Lee||Founder & Managing Director||Github||Medium|
|David Schwartz||Project Director||-||-||-|
|John Eidson||Marketing & Communications||-||-||-|
|Luiza Palma||Social Rights & Services||-||-||-|
Litecoin Price Chart US Dollar (LTC/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$0.00690170||-0.37%||-2.32%||$5.62 M||814,615,563||$8.90 K|
|2||$0.00714829||1.73%||5.88%||$3.48 M||486,402,025||$131.37 K|
Litecoin Trading Data
|Litecoin Price (BTC)||757,364.24531928|
|Circulating Supply||65.78 M|
|Total Supply||65.78 M|
|Max Supply||84.00 M|
|90 Day High / Low||$66.66 USD / $43.82 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$58.27 USD / $45.29 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$58.27 USD / $53.81 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$56.09 USD / $53.53 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$55.57 USD / $52.53 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$54.78 USD / $53.92 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.86570358 USD (-1.58%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$2,728,342,016 USD|
|Litecoin/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00000132 LTC|
|Started||28 April 2013|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Proof of Work|
About Litecoin (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of Litecoin is at 4 billion dollars.
80 percent of Litecoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Litecoin
How secure is the Litecoin Network?
Litecoin is secured using the Scr-ypt algorithm, which falls to the Scr-y family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Litecoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About Litecoin (Stats)
Litecoin ranks no 8 in the market. It is the eighth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
Litecoin Price Live
Today’s Litecoin price is $55.18 USD, which is up by 2.32% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -1.2%. Litecoin’s market cap currently sits at $3,629,490,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #8.
Litecoin Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -6.38%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $54.78 USD while closing rates were $53.92 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $55.57 USD / $52.53 USD and the volume were at $2,728,342,016 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $58.27 USD / $53.81 USD , for 30 days is $58.27 USD / $45.29 USD and for 90 days is $66.66 USD / $43.82 USD
The market capitalization of Litecoin is at $3,629,490,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $2,639,580,000.
65.78 M Litecoin are under circulation, with total supply of 65.78 M and the Maximum supply of 84.00 M