Litecoin Latest News
Litecoin Stock Price Chart
Litecoin Team Members
|Charlie Lee||Founder & Managing Director||Github||Medium|
|David Schwartz||Project Director||-||-||-|
|John Eidson||Marketing & Communications||-||-||-|
|Luiza Palma||Social Rights & Services||-||-||-|
Litecoin (LTC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Litecoin :
Since the bitcoin wave came in 2009, many other coins also came back with multiple projects. Litecoin (LTC) is one of them. Litecoin is 4X faster than Bitcoin, and it came In 2011, by a (former Google employee) Charlie Lee aimed to make a liter version of bitcoin. It is the same as bitcoin because the source code is the same as bitcoin. Litecoin is a form of digital money. It was structured to perform fast transactions and make a transaction between bus...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Litecoin wallet
Litecoin (LTC) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Litecoin wallet came into existence.
A Litecoin wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Litecoin without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Litecoin wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Litecoin.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Litecoin?
- Start google and type Litecoin.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Litecoin. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Litecoin cash. Else select LTC wallet while you want to receive Litecoins.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Litecoins.
How can you send Litecoin?
- Open the Litecoin.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Litecoin Cash or select LTC while you want to send Litecoins.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store Litecoin coins