Monero (XMR) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Monero

Monero (XMR) Price

$123.46 USD (-5.76%)
1,621,203.18780555 BTC
Rank
14
1H
-1.06%
24H
-5.76%
7D
-0.17%

Market Cap

$2,190,440,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$1,817,390,000 USD

Circulating Supply

17,742,200 XMR

Max Supply

--

Monero Latest News

Monero Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Monero (XMR)

Monero (XMR) is a fast, private, secure (encrypted), and untraceable cryptocurrency, which was launched in April 18th, 2014. Which monero, no one else can see anyone else's balances or transactions, you have complete control over your currency. Monero is cash for a connected world.


XMR to USD Calculator
XMR
USD

Monero Stock Price Chart

Monero Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Riccardo Spagni Core Developer - Github Medium
Francisco Cabañas Core Developer - - Github -
smooth Core Developer - - Github -
tacotime Core Developer - - - -
luigi1111 Core Developer - - Github -
NoodleDoodle Core Developer - - Github -
BinaryFate Core Developer - - Github -
Show More

Monero Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

MoneroMonero Price Chart US Dollar (XMR/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.01517789 -3.32% -8.14% $38.78 M 2,554,938,083 $4.05 M MXC seven day chart
2 $0.12086568 -0.42% 1.71% $23.65 M 195,639,532 $176.73 K BHEX Token seven day chart
3 $0.26242683 2.19% -1.11% $82.59 K 314,719 $47.40 ParallelCoin seven day chart
4 $0.00001933 -0.27% 0.00% $28.56 K 1,477,400,428 $? SHPING seven day chart
5 $0.03146618 13.03% 5.30% $0.00 ? $1.90 M Alpha Finance Lab seven day chart
6 $0.00801071 0.00% -1.37% $0.00 ? $1.76 K Bit Trust System seven day chart
7 $0.12822644 0.51% 4.93% $0.00 ? $? NFT seven day chart

Monero Trading Data

Monero Price $123.46
Monero Price (BTC) 1,621,203.18780555
Monero Rank #14
1 Hour
-1.06%
24 Hours
-5.76%
7 Days
-0.17%
Market Cap $2,190,440,000.00
Volume (24h) $1,817,390,000
Circulating Supply 17.74 M
Total Supply 17.74 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $134.67 USD / $79.04 USD
30 Day High / Low $134.67 USD / $96.44 USD
7 Day High / Low $134.67 USD / $124.88 USD
24 Hour High / Low $135.13 USD / $123.43 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $137.39 USD / $131.24 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $131.24 USD / $133.07 USD
Yesterday's Change -1.82 USD (1.39%)
Yesterday's Volume $1,671,047,680 USD
Monero/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00000062 XMR
Started 21 May 2014
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm RandomX
Hardware wallet 1

About Monero (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Monero is at 2 billion dollars.

80 percent of Monero owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Monero

How secure is the Monero Network?

Monero is secured using the Ran-domX algorithm, which falls to the Ran-d family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Monero Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Monero (Stats)

Monero ranks no 14 in the market. It is the fourteenth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Monero Price Live

Today’s Monero price is $123.46 USD, which is down by -5.76% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -1.06%. Monero’s market cap currently sits at $2,190,440,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #14.

Monero Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -0.17%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $131.24 USD while closing rates were $133.07 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $137.39 USD / $131.24 USD and the volume were at $1,671,047,680 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $134.67 USD / $124.88 USD , for 30 days is $134.67 USD / $96.44 USD and for 90 days is $134.67 USD / $79.04 USD

Monero Supply

The market capitalization of Monero is at $2,190,440,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $1,817,390,000.

17.74 M Monero are under circulation, with total supply of 17.74 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.