Namecoin (NMC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Namecoin

Namecoin (NMC) Price

$0.45702700 USD (-0.75%)
6,177.21755091 BTC
Rank
588
1H
3.03%
24H
-0.75%
7D
5.24%

Market Cap

$6,734,930.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$453.12 USD

Circulating Supply

14,736,400 NMC

Max Supply

--

Namecoin Latest News

Namecoin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Namecoin (NMC)

Namecoin (NMC) is a trial open-source innovation which improves decentralization, security, control obstruction, protection, and speed of specific segments of the Internet framework, for example, DNS and personalities.


NMC to USD Calculator
NMC
USD

Namecoin Stock Price Chart

Namecoin Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Daniel Kraft Chief Namecoin Scientist - - Github -
Ryan Castellucci Lead Security Engineer LinkedIn Github -
Jeremy Rand Lead Application Engineer & Community Organizer - Github -
Andrew Colosimo Developer & Community Organizer - - - -
Phelix Lead Windows Developer & Community Organizer - - - -
Cassini OS X Maintainer - - - -
Peter Conrad (pmc) Linux Build Maintainer - - Github -
Show More

Namecoin Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

NamecoinNamecoin Price Chart US Dollar (NMC/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.07369755 0.29% -4.00% $6.63 M 90,017,353 $1.21 M FIO Protocol seven day chart
2 $0.02211121 0.23% 0.61% $4.99 M 225,847,631 $7.02 K TronEuropeRewardCoin seven day chart
3 $0.00094892 0.07% -0.32% $158.68 K 167,223,762 $41.34 Blockpass seven day chart
4 $0.00109739 0.00% 0.00% $15.55 K 14,167,840 $? UOS Network seven day chart
5 $0.02478935 -0.92% -9.37% $0.00 ? $431.19 K IDall seven day chart
6 $3.37 -0.01% 3.98% $0.00 ? $216.39 K DigiDinar Token seven day chart
7 $0 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 37,453,993 $? Blockparty (BOXX Token) seven day chart

Namecoin Trading Data

Namecoin Price $0.45702700
Namecoin Price (BTC) 6,177.21755091
Namecoin Rank #588
1 Hour
3.03%
24 Hours
-0.75%
7 Days
5.24%
Market Cap $6,734,930.00
Volume (24h) $453.12
Circulating Supply 14.74 M
Total Supply 14.74 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.48430200 USD / $0.35726800 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.46034800 USD / $0.38761600 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.46034800 USD / $0.44329100 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.46479133 USD / $0.43897066 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.46352157 USD / $0.43897066 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.45547053 USD / $0.46276519 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (1.6%)
Yesterday's Volume $833.73 USD
Namecoin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00016189 NMC
Started 28 April 2013
Whitepaper -
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm SHA256
Hardware wallet 1

About Namecoin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Namecoin is at 7 million dollars.

80 percent of Namecoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Namecoin

How secure is the Namecoin Network?

Namecoin is secured using the SHA-256 algorithm, which falls to the SHA-2 family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Namecoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Namecoin (Stats)

Namecoin ranks no 588 in the market. It is the five hundred eighty-eighth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Namecoin Price Live

Today’s Namecoin price is $0.45702700 USD, which is down by -0.75% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 3.03%. Namecoin’s market cap currently sits at $6,734,930.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #588.

Namecoin Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 5.24%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.45547053 USD while closing rates were $0.46276519 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.46352157 USD / $0.43897066 USD and the volume were at $833.73 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.46034800 USD / $0.44329100 USD , for 30 days is $0.46034800 USD / $0.38761600 USD and for 90 days is $0.48430200 USD / $0.35726800 USD

Namecoin Supply

The market capitalization of Namecoin is at $6,734,930.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $453.12.

14.74 M Namecoin are under circulation, with total supply of 14.74 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.