Nash Exchange (NEX) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Nash Exchange

Nash Exchange (NEX) Price

$0.84943600 USD (2.08%)
11,459.61580750 BTC
Rank
324
1H
-0.23%
24H
2.08%
7D
-3.6%

Market Cap

$19,913,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$48,986.30 USD

Circulating Supply

23,442,600 NEX

Max Supply

50,000,000 NEX

Nash Exchange Latest News

Nash Exchange Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Nash Exchange (NEX)

Nash expects to make decentralized money quick, basic, and safe by empowering clients to exchange resources safely without the need to confide in mediators. It apparently consolidates the security advantages of blockchain with the speed and usefulness of conventional administrations. Its decentralized trade is apparently quick because of its restrictive coordinating motor.


NEX to USD Calculator
NEX
USD

Nash Exchange Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Nash Exchange Code Progress

No github data found

Nash ExchangeNash Exchange Price Chart US Dollar (NEX/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.09234018 -0.94% -1.80% $34.69 M 375,651,077 $653.25 K SOLVE seven day chart
2 $0.00299293 -0.38% -0.42% $1.54 M 513,292,589 $21.05 Swace seven day chart
3 $1.6 12.46% 34.03% $0.00 ? $3.98 M SURF Finance seven day chart
4 $79.43 1.50% -1.49% $0.00 ? $1.93 M Kompass seven day chart
5 $1.99 -0.65% -2.14% $0.00 ? $191.22 K OG Fan Token seven day chart
6 $37.83 -0.83% -0.68% $0.00 ? $63.91 K HEIDI seven day chart
7 $0.00000010 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 ? $? Unochain seven day chart

Nash Exchange Trading Data

Nash Exchange Price $0.84943600
Nash Exchange Price (BTC) 11,459.61580750
Nash Exchange Rank #324
1 Hour
-0.23%
24 Hours
2.08%
7 Days
-3.6%
Market Cap $19,913,000.00
Volume (24h) $48,986.30
Circulating Supply 23.44 M
Total Supply 50.00 M
Max Supply 50.00 M
90 Day High / Low $1.07 USD / $0.67861100 USD
30 Day High / Low $1.07 USD / $0.76092200 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.93126100 USD / $0.83904800 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.90638125 USD / $0.80923414 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.90638125 USD / $0.82932734 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.87486577 USD / $0.82932734 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.04553843 USD (-5.21%)
Yesterday's Volume $45,566.79 USD
Nash Exchange/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00008726 NEX
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Nash Exchange (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Nash Exchange is at 20 million dollars.

80 percent of Nash Exchange owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Nash Exchange

How secure is the Nash Exchange Network?

Nash Exchange is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Nash Exchange Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Nash Exchange (Stats)

Nash Exchange ranks no 324 in the market. It is the three hundred twenty-fourth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Nash Exchange Price Live

Today’s Nash Exchange price is $0.84943600 USD, which is up by 2.08% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.23%. Nash Exchange’s market cap currently sits at $19,913,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #324.

Nash Exchange Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -3.6%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.87486577 USD while closing rates were $0.82932734 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.90638125 USD / $0.82932734 USD and the volume were at $45,566.79 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.93126100 USD / $0.83904800 USD , for 30 days is $1.07 USD / $0.76092200 USD and for 90 days is $1.07 USD / $0.67861100 USD

Nash Exchange Supply

The market capitalization of Nash Exchange is at $19,913,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $48,986.30.

23.44 M Nash Exchange are under circulation, with total supply of 50.00 M and the Maximum supply of 50.00 M

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.