NEM Latest News
NEM Stock Price Chart
NEM Team Members
|Lon Wong (2)||President||-||-|
|Alexandra Tinsman||Communication Director||-||-||-|
|Misha Granin||Head of Partnerships||-||-||-|
|Samy Mendiburo||Marketing Director||-||-||-|
|Jason Lee||Australasia Director Partnership & Strategic Alliances||-||-||-||-|
|Erik Van Himbergen||Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Niko Maenpaa||Council Member||-||-||-|
|Kristof Van de Reck||Council Member Regional Head, Europe||-||-|
|Nelson Valero||Council Member||-||-|
|Albert Castellana||Council Member||-||-||-|
|Stephen Chia||Council Member Regional Head, Southeast Asia||-||-||-|
|Jeff McDonald||Vice President||-||-|
|Takao Asayama (3)||Council Member||-||-|
|Yoshiaki Okabe||Senior Technical Advisor||-||-||-|
NEM (XEM) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About NEM :
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the NEM wallet
NEM (XEM) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the NEM wallet came into existence.
A NEM wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your NEM without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the NEM wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the NEM.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive NEM?
- Start google and type NEM.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive NEM. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving NEM cash. Else select XEM wallet while you want to receive NEMs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you NEMs.
How can you send NEM?
- Open the NEM.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending NEM Cash or select XEM while you want to send NEMs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store NEM coins