NIX Latest News
NIX Stock Price Chart
NIX (NIX) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About NIX :
NIX stage will be the primary protection based decentralized trade supervisor. This framework will understand protection layers among DEX exchanging, making a security layer for any convention and tradeable resource through a multi-layered exchanging structure. NIX will connect correspondence between outside DEX's to make protection components among all and any good biological systems.
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the NIX wallet
NIX (NIX) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the NIX wallet came into existence.
A NIX wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your NIX without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the NIX wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the NIX.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive NIX?
- Start google and type NIX.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive NIX. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving NIX cash. Else select NIX wallet while you want to receive NIXs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you NIXs.
How can you send NIX?
- Open the NIX.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending NIX Cash or select NIX while you want to send NIXs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store NIX coins